ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

entrepreneur visa 50k refused twice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mqu
Newly Registered

entrepreneur visa 50k refused twice

Post by mqu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 pm

dear sir/madam
i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur 50k in 2012. i was on psw visa when i applied. i got the refusal in september 2013 but they had given me right to appeal. i lost the appeal during my hearing, first tribunal refused upper tribunal refused. didnt get permission to appeal in court of the appeal.my appeal right was exausted in end march.
i made a fresh application of entrepreneur 50k again within 28days of the time my appeals were exausted. but they refused it again after the interview. i have not given any right of appeal now...i got the deision recently i have no idea what option i have now coz whoever i speak to they give me different opinion.

i have been living in uk from last 8 years im stuck i wanted to cover my 10 year period

my question are
can i make a fresh application apart from tier 1 entrepreneur 50k .
can i apply in any other category.like tier 2 general.
can i still make an inside application
do you think going for JR is a good option. i have been advised that i dont have strong case.
is my leave still valid section 3c.
what are the chances if i go for human right application
an i marriage but passport with the HO.

please advise me the best solution and the best option which is easy and available for me

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: entrepreneur visa 50k refused twice

Post by quantum1 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:49 pm

mqu wrote:dear sir/madam
i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur 50k in 2012. i was on psw visa when i applied. i got the refusal in september 2013 but they had given me right to appeal. i lost the appeal during my hearing, first tribunal refused upper tribunal refused. didnt get permission to appeal in court of the appeal.my appeal right was exausted in end march.
i made a fresh application of entrepreneur 50k again within 28days of the time my appeals were exausted. but they refused it again after the interview. i have not given any right of appeal now...i got the deision recently i have no idea what option i have now coz whoever i speak to they give me different opinion.

i have been living in uk from last 8 years im stuck i wanted to cover my 10 year period

my question are
can i make a fresh application apart from tier 1 entrepreneur 50k .
can i apply in any other category.like tier 2 general.
can i still make an inside application
do you think going for JR is a good option. i have been advised that i dont have strong case.
is my leave still valid section 3c.
what are the chances if i go for human right application
an i marriage but passport with the HO.

please advise me the best solution and the best option which is easy and available for me
Only option is flro. PBS applications will fail because you have been an overstayer since appeal rights exhausted in March. Likewise set(lr) 10 years will fail. You've broken continuous residency.
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

mqu
Newly Registered

Post by mqu » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:33 am

thanks for your reply

i have consulted few solicitors they have told me that i can make a fresh appliation if i can process it within 28 days of the refusal date

if i make a fresh application within 28days would they consider

i was planning to make a fresh application as a tier 2 general.

i have been living with my grandma from last years i have been looking after her. she is rely on me even though i dont know if she get a carer but most of the time i have to deal with her problems like appointments other things can i apply on behalf of her

some solicitors say that your 10 year change has not been break yet i am still under section 3c as i have process my second application with 28days and again if i make a fresh applictaion within 28days i can still apply for it

please reply me on this issue

what is FLR and whats the benefit of this

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:23 am

You had section 3c leave until your appeal rights were exhausted. Then you became an overstayer. You reapplied within 28 days but you were still an overstayer. There is no section 3c leave for the out of time appl8cation that you made. Your solicitors are either mistaken or they don't understand the facts of the case.
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

mqu
Newly Registered

Post by mqu » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:43 pm

what advise you can give now

what are the options i can go for now

i have to spend two more years thought somehow

i need urgent solutions for this matter

i am sure there must be something for me which lead me to stay here

cant i apply for tier 2 general or dependent from here

please advise me on this issue

thanks