ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

benaz786
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by benaz786 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Salam all
As I am going to India for some reason so if after eid gerry office call me for my case or for interview or to collect my papers so is it possible that someone else go behalf of mine to collect the papers or what should I do going to india is important

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:59 pm

benaz786 wrote:Salam all
As I am going to India for some reason so if after eid gerry office call me for my case or for interview or to collect my papers so is it possible that someone else go behalf of mine to collect the papers or what should I do going to india is important
i guess you should keep the same contact number on roaming just incase they call you. contact your service provider

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:25 pm

are we allowed to visit india with out passport? :roll:
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:31 pm

zeeh wrote:
are we allowed to visit india with out passport? :roll:
Ha ha i wish its possible. Zeeh in fact we are prisoners in our land. We cant make foreign country trip because passports r with British Embassy Islamabad.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

salaams all,
my spouse submitted application 3 weeks ago, should she have received any acknowledgment that the visa application is under process? like a txt or an email?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello
Hope everything is ok!!! after waiting over six month i decided to see solicitor,shame i lost contact with him when i applied for my wife visa, after day and night hunting for him i manage to get his contact number,i have firm trust on him as i used him previously against my employer. this is his answer to me.
The problem is probably that they were waiting for a court case to be finished that was challenging the financial requirement. That case was decided on the 11th/12th July and we have been notified that they were now starting to issue decisions to all clients who were on hold due to the financial requirement or related issues.
You can 1) Just wait a bit longer and see if it clears up 2) I can threaten legal action in a pre action JR letter. The letter is a threat of Judicial Review. The JR threat letter they should respond in 14 days. If not you would pay a court fee to lodge a JR in court.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 pm

That's another headache Zeeh. I really hope you get some response. It's beyond a joke now. Yet they will still get away with it.

This world? This is hell for people who do right, and paradise for those who do wrong. All we can do is sit and wait...and wait some more.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 pm

zeeh wrote:Hello
Hope everything is ok!!! after waiting over six month i decided to see solicitor,shame i lost contact with him when i applied for my wife visa, after day and night hunting for him i manage to get his contact number,i have firm trust on him as i used him previously against my employer. this is his answer to me.
The problem is probably that they were waiting for a court case to be finished that was challenging the financial requirement. That case was decided on the 11th/12th July and we have been notified that they were now starting to issue decisions to all clients who were on hold due to the financial requirement or related issues.
You can 1) Just wait a bit longer and see if it clears up 2) I can threaten legal action in a pre action JR letter. The letter is a threat of Judicial Review. The JR threat letter they should respond in 14 days. If not you would pay a court fee to lodge a JR in court.
Our 6 month are up but still we can't do anythng except wait.
They waiting for the Decision for Hold cases but they should give outcome to those who r not on hold.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 pm

prayforus wrote:That's another headache Zeeh. I really hope you get some response. It's beyond a joke now. Yet they will still get away with it.

This world? This is hell for people who do right, and paradise for those who do wrong. All we can do is sit and wait...and wait some more.

Pretty sure that they are taking alot longer on people applying with cat A and D

Havent seen any1 get visa within 3 months yet personally.
How long have u been waiting now

t_1505
Newly Registered

Post by t_1505 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 am

Dear ZEE

Brother can you tell me how to chat with UKBA regarding application details thanks

t_1505
Newly Registered

Post by t_1505 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:11 am

javKhan wrote:Got this email from ukvi yesterday, does this mean that my application is finally being looked at?

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service. STATUS:::::: The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO), an Officer received your application although no decision has yet been made.

Dear Friend

Can you tell how to check the online status of my application thanks I only got that GWF number

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 am

t_1505 wrote:
javKhan wrote:Got this email from ukvi yesterday, does this mean that my application is finally being looked at?

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service. STATUS:::::: The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO), an Officer received your application although no decision has yet been made.

Dear Friend

Can you tell how to check the online status of my application thanks I only got that GWF number
Use this link to ask ukvi your visa status.
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
In this link, click the correct drop down options n other details and ask them for visa application. They wil respond u via email.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:49 am

tallojani wrote:Asslam-u-alykum
Any news about court decision(( income)))????????
Wht a person should do when he fullfil the financial requirements bt still on hold
Should withdraw or w8 for final decision
Help plssssssss
W salaam,
News came and home office wins case now from 28th July they will make decisions on hold cases..so wait for decision its better.[/quote]

Walikum assalam, like you said you meet all the requirements its best you wait but for how long only Allah swt knows. Getting closer to Allah swt is the only way forward for us all.[/quote]

Thank u both of u,,,,,So is
that mean income should b 18600 now ????

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:51 am

HELLO786 wrote:
prayforus wrote:That's another headache Zeeh. I really hope you get some response. It's beyond a joke now. Yet they will still get away with it.

Pretty sure that they are taking alot longer on people applying with cat A and D

Havent seen any1 get visa within 3 months yet personally.
How long have u been waiting now
Yes, seems like it. Although I think it should be much quicker considering people on DLA are getting visa's much much quicker.

First time we applied it took around 4 months (not working days) to get the reply.

It has been 41 working days since we have applied this time round. They have been doing checks on our application since the 16th June.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Salaam Zeeh,

I have also heard about this Judicial Review before. Do you know if someone can write this letter himself without involving any solicitor? And where do you post this letter here in the UK or Islamabad? My case has also passed 120 working days. I am earning 32k a year. I cant see any other reason to delay my case. It is pretty much straight forward. I applied on 20th January at Islamabad and since then i have involved my MP also sent them few emails but always standard replies.

What should i do :( :( :( :(

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Salam every one

is it true that BHC aint issuing any RFC until 1st aug or has anyone got RFC recently ??
pls reply..

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 pm

sami3 wrote:
Salaam Zeeh,

I have also heard about this Judicial Review before. Do you know if someone can write this letter himself without involving any solicitor? And where do you post this letter here in the UK or Islamabad? My case has also passed 120 working days. I am earning 32k a year. I cant see any other reason to delay my case. It is pretty much straight forward. I applied on 20th January at Islamabad and since then i have involved my MP also sent them few emails but always standard replies.

i Have no idea i been told by my solicitor going to word judicial review is an other process if they don't reply with in 14 days he will take them to court and i have to pay court fee at that stage which 249£ i think. i am planing to give them whole august and them surely going to word this option. But keep in mind threat letter from solicitor mean fight in court and BHC Islamabad will act asap.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 am

t_1505 wrote:Dear ZEE

Brother can you tell me how to chat with UKBA regarding application details thanks
Just go to www.gov.uk
MY TIMELINE:

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 am

zeeh wrote:
sami3 wrote:
You can 1) Just wait a bit longer and see if it clears up 2) I can threaten legal action in a pre action JR letter. The letter is a threat of Judicial Review. The JR threat letter they should respond in 14 days. If not you would pay a court fee to lodge a JR in

i Have no idea i been told by my solicitor going to word judicial review is an other process if they don't reply with in 14 days he will take them to court and i have to pay court fee at that stage which 249£ i think. i am planing to give them whole august and them surely going to word this option. But keep in mind threat letter from solicitor mean fight in court and BHC Islamabad will act asap.
Salaam Zeeh,
If u do JR. Then might Be ur case processing time will take more time because u know courts procedure.
MY TIMELINE:

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:45 am

hadz7 wrote:Salam every one

is it true that BHC aint issuing any RFC until 1st aug or has anyone got RFC recently ??
pls reply..
I WANT TO KNOW THAT TOO PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:13 pm

zeeh wrote:
sami3 wrote:
Salaam Zeeh,

thanks for your reply. i guess i will give it a go.. lets see

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Visa processing time is unavailable https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times and

https://visa-processingtimes.homeoffice.gov.uk/

is it due to maintenance but it doesn't say on the website?

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Eid Mubaruk to all the forum members. Have a blessed eid.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:
zeeh wrote:
You can 1) Just wait a bit longer and see if it clears up 2) I can threaten legal action in a pre action JR letter. The letter is a threat of Judicial Review. The JR threat letter they should respond in 14 days. If not you would pay a court fee to lodge a JR in
n

Salaam Zeeh,
If u do JR. Then might Be ur case processing time will take more time because u know courts procedure.
im not going to wait for eight or nine month so if this will bring result i am more than happy to accept.but i will wait next month and then go for this option.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Eid mubrak to all my brothers and sisters on this forum looks like its another one without our spouses. Each and every one of u are in my preyers x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015