ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

judicial review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mamir
Newly Registered

judicial review

Post by mamir » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:12 pm

I have applied my JR already at 16th of july 2014 on tier4 refusalfollowing preaction protocol.
Refusal from home office based was based on out of time 28 dats because my application was online print and send instead of full online .
My wrong understanding put me into this situation now.
Guidance notes dont clearly define online as of two types full and print and send . They just say online.
Anyways .

Please guide in term of time line sk i can plan and make my mind according to time line..
Is this point sound ?
Do you think any chances , in my favour?
What possible outcomes are expected?
Please request to u all expert people. Please help.

Thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: judicial review

Post by physicskate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:45 am

mamir wrote:I have applied my JR already at 16th of july 2014 on tier4 refusalfollowing preaction protocol.
Refusal from home office based was based on out of time 28 dats because my application was online print and send instead of full online .
My wrong understanding put me into this situation now.
Guidance notes dont clearly define online as of two types full and print and send . They just say online.
Anyways .

Please guide in term of time line sk i can plan and make my mind according to time line..
Is this point sound ?
Do you think any chances , in my favour?
What possible outcomes are expected?
Please request to u all expert people. Please help.

Thanks
Ignorance of immigration rules is never accepted as a valid defence. They will argue that you should have allowed more time.

IMO, this is a ridiculous defence, and not worth wasting time over - yours or theirs!

mamir
Newly Registered

Re: judicial review

Post by mamir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 am

Thanks for reply .
In this case if I follow your openion, I have only option to give up and leave country after 8 years . It will be waste of time.

Any suggestion?
Regards