ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement form SET(O) queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

settlementqueries
Newly Registered

Settlement form SET(O) queries

Post by settlementqueries » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi,

I'm on a Tier 1 - General category visa at the moment and going to apply for my settlement this week. I've a few questions with regards to completing the settlement for set(o).

Section 5.1 says - Is your home in the UK - I selected Privately owned by you. then 5.3 says Are you working in the UK and asking to provide pay details each month. My pay varies each month and I don't know what to write there? Should I just write the current month's salary?

In section 5.6 you Income source , Interval and Amount table what do you usually write in? At the moment I've just put the company I work for , monthly as interval and the amount each month but that varies and should it be gross salary each month or net salary?

In section 6.2 Reason of absence - I've only put Holiday, do I still have to provide evidence ? as I was only away for 72 days or so.

In section 6.3 it's asking for the evidences? I don't know what evidence to provide as I've changed my job last year and I don't think my ex employer would be giving me any letter or anything this soon.

In section 7.12 It's asking you should tell us about family, connections etc

Do I just provide family details ? and their profession? or is there a standard answer for family?

Is it okay to provide last 10 months salary slip and bank statements for previous earnings as I get enough points for 10 months.

Please someone help me ?

Thanks

hashin_p
Newly Registered

Re: Settlement form SET(O) queries

Post by hashin_p » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:20 pm

I have the same doubts with the difference that I am self employed and my earnings vary each month. This is because I take different amounts as dividends each month, sometimes no dividends in a month.

Please help