ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 with more than 180 days Gap but half way through

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

srinuv
Newly Registered

Tier 2 with more than 180 days Gap but half way through

Post by srinuv » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

It would be of great help if you can suggest on the documentation required for the criterion given below to apply for ILR:

I work for an Indian Company and below are my Onsite UK tenures

I have been granted Tier 2 ICT migrant VISA valid from 01 Jan 2009 and Continuing on the same visa after getting it extended twice

Initial Entry to UK : 15/02/2009 till 15/03/2009 (one month)
Left for India and worked from offshore for the same client.(90 days gap)

Second Visit : 31/05/2009 till 02/07/2009 (one month)
Left for India and continued to work from offshore for the same client. (190 days Gap)

Third Visit : 10/01/2010 till Date (13th Feb 2013 till 3rd March 2013 - off to India for a leisure trip) - Continuous stay of 4 Years 7 Months in UK.

My Project in UK is going to end by the August end and hence planning to apply for ILR during Mid of August 2014 for myself.

My Questions :

1) Am I eligible to apply for ILR (using SET(O) form) in the month of August 2014 ?

2) What are the documents required if I apply during mid August

Kindly suggest at the earliest which would be of great help. You can suggest via email also @ srinuvanka@gmail.com

Many Many Thanks in advance.
Srini

srinuv
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 with more than 180 days Gap but half way through

Post by srinuv » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 am

Guys,
Can any one please suggest on this specially on the documents required for the absence periods.
Many Thanks in advance.
for offline : srinuvanka@gmail.com
Thanks
Srini