ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent info tier 1 refusal point

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaz007

urgent info tier 1 refusal point

Post by shaz007 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello brothers,

I need to ask you all who is profession please if you have a look at my question and guide me in my matter . i will be very thankful to you.

I have shown 50k and during the process i said i sold my land and rest money is my saving from here Uk

now based on this, do i have to show them my lands papers which i said i have sold in Pakistan also in appeal in front of judge?

secondly i have some money taken from my brother so is this negative point?

do Ho allow to ask about my funds where i have got? and i have worked in Uk in a IT firm but have not included in my application is this will effect my application?

What are the possibilities bro can you please give your thoughts. i don't want to take solicitors as most of them are just after money even hey dont know how to handle the case.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: urgent info tier 1 refusal point

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:06 am

@ shaz007, can you state your refusal points as stated in the refusal letter.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 am

Thanks bro sure

ukba Refusal points:

(1) in respect to the funds where you hold the money ?i have told i hold money in my own account uk,
(2 )how i got these money ? ( i have sold my land in pk and in psw visa i have been working and save rest
(3) asked where are funds now, i said they are in my account and in a shape of share capital

border agency says it does not seem credible that you could find the£50.000 required for the investment especially since according to my answer i have not worked in uk

Ukba says you hold two accounts in Uk and you have been switches between them which is so silly i shown one my saving account in which i hold all my funds 50 k and second for £ 900 living and third business account which i have opened

Ukba said your transaction in your bank statement showing some money is transferred to you account with a person name which is my brother name and stated overall my answers above demonstrate that i cannot actually identify the source of funds and therefore ukba is not satisfied about my answers regarding money and this answer can not relied upon or those funds are mine to invest.

regarding my business UKBA manipulated info that i said i was doing freelancing and than opened up my business venture as i have not said that i said i have worked in a firm in London and got experience working over their handling the clients and later i decided to open my own business. but Ukba raised i am not registered any trade organization or governing body

These are major points of concerns

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:23 am

@ shaz007, you have a very high chance of winning your appeal, if you can present all the evidence of the source of funds to the judge on the hearing day. Get all the necessary documents and take to the hearing and you should point out to the judge that there is no requirement in the immigration rule that state you should tell HO where your funds come from except if HO have specifically ask you either during interview or by requesting additional documents which they haven't done I guess. The judge will accept all your evidence as he/she might just need to satisfy HO concerns about the source of your funds.
A good appeal bundle and solid argument are the key to you winning your appeal.

In regard to you not declaring that you work for an IT company, why did you not include that? If they raise that in court, they might count that as withholding info and the judge might use that against you. But you might be lucky to get this point ignore by a judge as its not included specifically in your refusal points.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:47 am

Bro Ho has asked me during the interview about my funds where i got this funds and my actual question still lies there.do i have to provide the sold land papers as well to judge and what about my bro transaction shown in my bank account? what should i do and steps?

if Ho have asked in interview regarding funds so do it means i need to show all papers land and brother bank statement too?

Ho also raised the point that how i can have my own saving in uk without working in 2 years time psw status ?

Please bro can you guide me in detail.

Thanks alot

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:58 am

@ shaz007,

Bro Ho has asked me during the interview about my funds where i got this funds and my actual question still lies there.do i have to provide the sold land papers as well to judge and what about my bro transaction shown in my bank account? what should i do and steps?

if Ho have asked in interview regarding funds so do it means i need to show all papers land and brother bank statement too?

Obviously, you should provide all evidence to proof your answers during interview.

Ho also raised the point that how i can have my own saving in uk without working in 2 years time psw status ?

You haven't answer why you refuse to disclose that you were working on your PSW visa, did you tell them you were not working or what's the issue with you working or not?.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:29 am

I have been working in Uk and i have mention to HO that yes i have worked but that IT company i missed to mention in my cv but apart from that i did mention

secondly how am i supposed to show the land docs during the interview Ho said don't bring anything and in fact i don't have the docs as my father sold it and transfer the money to me

. i said its my funds family property sold in PK

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:54 am

@ shaz007
I have been working in Uk and i have mention to HO that yes i have worked but that IT company i missed to mention in my cv but apart from that i did mention
How can you missed to mention on your CV that you are working for the IT company when you will have needed to fill in the experience for the gap in your CV. Did you not fill the 2yrs gap for your PSW in your CV?

secondly how am i supposed to show the land docs during the interview Ho said don't bring anything and in fact i don't have the docs as my father sold it and transfer the money to me

You don't have any problem with this as showing the judge the origin of the funds and transaction documents of the land will be enough to defend this point.

tbutt5050
Newly Registered

Post by tbutt5050 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am

@ Olasunkanm

I really appreciate your contribution in solving the different immigration issues, applicants are having these days. God bless you.

I need to ask something. i have recently applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa 200k. Half of money is from third party who is my employer and half money i have received as property share from my father in cash. As i have received property share in cash so what do you think about the documents i would have to submit with the application.

please let me know. thanks

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 am

shaz007 wrote:secondly how am i supposed to show the land docs during the interview Ho said don't bring anything and in fact i don't have the docs as my father sold it and transfer the money to me

This is so naïve. You said your father sold property and transferred the funds to you. In that case, why didn't you just show the source as your FATHER. Why unnecessarily give them answers which attract more questions.

All other T1 Entrepreneur applicants here, please remember this, if you are getting money from a friend or anyone else who is not your first relative, ask them to transfer money preferably to your father or mother, brother or sister. And then your father can transfer the money to you. This way your source of funds is your parent or sibling. PERIOD! No more questions. They are not going to ask you to provide your father's account statements and his source of funds.

Try to avoid 3rd party as much as possible. But, if you need to approach a 3rd party, convince your 3rd party to transfer funds to your family member first and then your family member can transfer to it to you. You know what to do after. But, if your friend transfers the money directly to you, it definitely raises eyebrows. The case worker would obviously think why anyone outside your family would trust you with their huge money in your account.

Finally, show all the money in YOUR account only and your source of funds must be your parent or sibling (if it's not money you earned).
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!