ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advanced Processing

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robert_mar
Newly Registered

Advanced Processing

Post by robert_mar » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Can anyone please tell me what "advanced processing" means?

I keep receiving this reply from them:
Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will be
informed of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as possible.

skmk143
Newly Registered

Re: Advanced Processing

Post by skmk143 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:54 pm

What is basically means is that your application has gone through the screening and checks stage etc and now will be forwarded to the minister for approval. This could happen any time soon. I am not sure if they are still sending some approvals as some people got approvals around 15th/16th July and some around 24th July. So you may also get in the next batch good luck mate !

robert_mar
Newly Registered

Post by robert_mar » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

After having finished all the checks and screening.. you said approval? is there any chance the minister could refuse after all that?
many thanks for the info man :)

skmk143
Newly Registered

Post by skmk143 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:21 am

Its hard to determine really however would you like to share the date of your application and 2nd letter acknowledgment letter etc? The reason I am asking is that if it didn't take long for your application to reach advance stage then chances are there wont be any issues and therefore it will be approved, usually applications that involve complexities take longer than average to process.