ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

lost brp

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

splitbrainexperiment
Newly Registered

lost brp

Post by splitbrainexperiment » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi everyone!

I lost my BRP last month on the 15th of March. I have consequently reported it to the police, got a reference number and reapplied for a new one.

I received the Enrolment to Biometrics letter on the 6th of April and have submitted my biometrics on the 10th. It's nearly 3 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from them. It's getting me worried.

Any of you have the usual timescales about replacement of BRP's? I had my extension approved quite quickly you see, about a week so this is getting me quite anxious.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Bert

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: lost brp

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Replacement BRPs can take anywhere between a few weeks to 3 months or so.

My daughters replacement took 4 month from submission to receipt of new BRP (which was wrong so another 2 weeks for the correct one)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ilrapplicant2013

Re: lost brp

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 am

Hi OP,

ay updates on this, How long did it take for you /