ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter From CAPITA ON behalf of Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Spring 2014

Re: Letter From CAPITA ON behalf of Home Office

Post by Spring 2014 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 pm

adeniyi17 wrote:@ Spring2014 A Big Congratulations to you. Also i wanted to ask you how many years did they grant you or is it INDEFINITE. Please reply. thanks
Thank you so much.

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:17 pm

@spring2014... Thanks for your reply and am happy you are enjoying your freedom now after so many years. Myself and Paul on this forum are still waiting to hear back from Capita and sending our questionnaire to them since March but i pray we also hear Good News from them very very soon like you did so that we can start enjoying our freedom too. Cant wait!!!!!!!! Thanks for your time in replying to our queries. God Bless

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 pm

hello
pls im new on this forum pls i received a letter from capital on behalf of home office about our family application saying that we should fill a form and return it within 14 days. pls can anybody advise me on that pls.

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:41 am

kensamson wrote:hello
pls im new on this forum pls i received a letter from capital on behalf of home office about our family application saying that we should fill a form and return it within 14 days. pls can anybody advise me on that pls.
hello pls we have filled the form and send it back to the home office and again on 08/08/14 we received a one stop warning letter from home office that says we should give them the reason why they should allow us to stay and send it back before 10 days. pls can someone advise me on that pls.

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello Kensamson. I think it is a good sign. i will advise you to fill the form as soon as possible with detailed reason showing your ties to the united kingdom and reasons why you can't return to your home country. However, from experience of a member from the forum, after sending the one stop warning form back to them and they are satisfied with your reasons:

they will send another letter called IS96 which is temporary admission to a person liable to detention to you.
Then after that they will send a free biometric letter to you to go and enrol your biometric details
Then after your biometric, they will send your leave to remain visa to you that you have been granted stay for 2.5years.

However, i will like to point out that this only happened to someone with the same letter from capita but it doesn't mean the same will apply to you so i will advise you to keep on praying because you can't predict the home office in terms of their decision making as caseworkers are different to each other.

Goodluck and keep me posted

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:23 pm

adeniyi17 wrote:Hello Kensamson. I think it is a good sign. i will advise you to fill the form as soon as possible with detailed reason showing your ties to the united kingdom and reasons why you can't return to your home country. However, from experience of a member from the forum, after sending the one stop warning form back to them and they are satisfied with your reasons:

they will send another letter called IS96 which is temporary admission to a person liable to detention to you.
Then after that they will send a free biometric letter to you to go and enrol your biometric details
Then after your biometric, they will send your leave to remain visa to you that you have been granted stay for 2.5years.

However, i will like to point out that this only happened to someone with the same letter from capita but it doesn't mean the same will apply to you so i will advise you to keep on praying because you can't predict the home office in terms of their decision making as caseworkers are different to each other.

You are right Adeniyi17: After i received a letter from capita on behalf of HO, i filled the form and sent it back within the deadline....then after that they sent another letter cal IS96 temporary admission to a person liable to detention. But i am still awaiting final decision, furthermore a new application for FRL(FP) has been sent. But i am still reporting every 2 weeks.
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:42 pm

@ icehouse256, when did they send you current circumstance form from home office?
Also, when did you receive your IS96 Letter?

Hopefully you will receive good news soon for biometric enrollment and your visa next

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 am

adeniyi17 wrote:@ icehouse256, when did they send you current circumstance form from home office?
Also, when did you receive your IS96 Letter?

Hopefully you will receive good news soon for biometric enrollment and your visa next
@Adeniyi17: Amen IJN. I received the IS96 letter in the last week in March and started reporting second week in April, I made a fresh FLR(FP) application on May 9th....I had biometric on the 28th May....waiting to receive my good news since then, but i still report to the reporting centre every 2 weeks.

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 am

HELLO
THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE, PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU MADE ANOTHER APPLICATION PLS

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:08 pm

kensamson wrote:HELLO
THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE, PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU MADE ANOTHER APPLICATION PLS
Based on family partner.

Hopefulone
Newly Registered

Post by Hopefulone » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:39 am

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for breaking into the thread/conversation.

I have been so worried in the past four years trying to seek help with my immigration issues. I have been following this forum for years and have read so many stories.
I decided to join this forum as I think I have got similar case to this thread.

Please I need your advise based on my story.

Been in the UK for over 9 years, I came in on a 6 months visit visa to see my mother in 2005 who I hadn't seen since I was 9 yrs. I got to the UK only to realise my mum was ill with depression. I had the intension to go back but couldn't have left her in that condition. Whilst I tried so many attempts to help her to get the medical attention she needed before I went back, did not get any luck with doing so till date.

I couldn't have left her by herself all alone and couldn't care for her where I came from in Tanzania either, so I decided to apply to extend my stay based on her status as a British Citizen.

I applied in 2006 few weeks before my visa expired, I did not hear back from HO until 2010 that I do not have sufficient family ties and that I should have claimed Asylum when I arrived in the country.

I have been on this case with the HO for over 4 yrs going back and forth as they keep refusing my application.

Recently, I met a kind young man who introduced me to one of the top lawyers in the City who helped to represent my case to the HO. He has been in contact with HO for over a year with no positive outcome.

In April 2014, he contacted me that Capita Onbehalf of Home Office emailed him that they would like to reconsider my case based on the human right application he made on my behalf and asking him to send copies of correspondence for a particular period in order for the caseworker to make a decision on my case.

My Solicitor has sent back all relevant documents they asked for in April and they acknowledged receipt and was told the HO database has been updated. (Wonder what that meant) :?

Anyway, I since haven't heard back from them after the submission in April and my Solicitor recently chased them via email and nothing has come back from them.

I already have had my biometric taken when I submitted an application in June 2012.

Please I need your advise on what I need to do. It's been a very very long, depressing and tough 9yrs and counting for me, can get married, no job and I now have anxiety issues. Had a panic attack in 2011 as the pressure was just too much to take in.
Can anyone please tell me what to do?

I really appreciate and sorry for the long text.

Regards,

Hopefulone.

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:54 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:Thanks @spring 2014 for your kind advise, because of tight finance I am waiting for reconsideration, as you said how long I should wait, no one knows. I am collecting money from my friends to reapply.
hello
pls can anybody tell me something about appeal pls , our application was refused by hm but they said we can make an appeal.

kensamson
Newly Registered

how long it take for tribunal to take payment

Post by kensamson » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:08 am

hello
pls can someone tell me how long that is take for tribunal to take appeal fee ? pls my appeal was summited 20 days ago and they have not removed the payment from my card yet .

GodGives
Member of Standing

Re: how long it take for tribunal to take payment

Post by GodGives » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 pm

kensamson wrote:hello
pls can someone tell me how long that is take for tribunal to take appeal fee ? pls my appeal was summited 20 days ago and they have not removed the payment from my card yet .
Hi please can you tell us ur story...did u get a refusal after you sent the one stop notice and statement of additional grounds?
Godgives

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:23 pm

hello
pls we have received the date for our appeal from tribunal and pls can anybody advice me on what we need to provide and should we need a barrister to go with us pls.

kensamson
Newly Registered

appeal date recieved

Post by kensamson » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm

hello
pls we have received the date for our appeal from tribunal and pls can anybody advice me on what we need to provide and should we need a barrister to go with us pls.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Kensamson tell us ur story please and also I sent you a private message..hopefully this helps
Godgives

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 pm

What you need to provide will depend on your circumstances. If you don't know, then you may need a good barrister who knows your circumstances.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kensamson
Newly Registered

is96

Post by kensamson » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:37 am

hello
pls my wife was sent is96 letter why we are still waiting for upper tribunal .pls hope they ll not detained her pls

kensamson
Newly Registered

is96

Post by kensamson » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:39 am

adeniyi17 wrote:Hello Kensamson. I think it is a good sign. i will advise you to fill the form as soon as possible with detailed reason showing your ties to the united kingdom and reasons why you can't return to your home country. However, from experience of a member from the forum, after sending the one stop warning form back to them and they are satisfied with your reasons:

hello
pls my wife was sent is96 letter why we are still waiting for upper tribunal .pls hope they ll not detained her pls

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:24 pm

@ kENSAMSON..... I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KEEP ON PRAYING BECAUSE I THINK ITS A GOOD SIGN. PROBABLY THE HO WANTS TO RECONSIDER THE CASE AND TELL YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR APPEAL. IS96 IS TEMPORARY ADMISSION TO BE IN COUNTRY WHILE THEY CONSIDER YOUR CASE

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:50 pm

adeniyi17 wrote:@ kENSAMSON..... I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KEEP ON PRAYING BECAUSE I THINK ITS A GOOD SIGN. PROBABLY THE HO WANTS TO RECONSIDER THE CASE AND TELL YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR APPEAL. IS96 IS TEMPORARY ADMISSION TO BE IN COUNTRY WHILE THEY CONSIDER YOUR CASE
hello
thanks for your reply pls we are still not yet hear from upper tribunal over 2 months now if we can come for our appeal and also my wife went for signing and she was told to be reporting every 6 months.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:04 pm

just need some information guys

i sent permission to appeal to upper tribunal on 19th jan 2015 and got acknowledgement letter a week later,but i m still waiting for decision its been more then 3 months..any one in same situation plz share

kensamson
Newly Registered

Post by kensamson » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:25 am

aiza78601 wrote:just need some information guys

i sent permission to appeal to upper tribunal on 19th jan 2015 and got acknowledgement letter a week later,but i m still waiting for decision its been more then 3 months..any one in same situation plz share
hello
pls same with us but is home office sent you is96 to start signing

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:09 pm

i was given is96 in 2011 when i claimed asylum