ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General while awaiting the outcome of MY APPEAL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abbey manchi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General while awaiting the outcome of MY APPEAL

Post by abbey manchi » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

I just attended an appeal hearing regarding my Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa application that was refused by the HO. and wanted to know if it will be wise for me to make a switch to Tier 2 general while still waiting for the decison of the Judge.

i have got a sponsor, and cos,,and other document is ready....

knowing that its not subject to appeal if refused....i really need advise on what to do....

many thanks...
abbey manchi..

abbey manchi
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General while awaiting the outcome of MY APPEAL

Post by abbey manchi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 am

the judge refused me again.but if i may ask tnis question pls...can i make a fresh application to switch to another category..say tier 2. do i need to submit the new status within the 5 working days allowed for the appeal

abbey manchi
Newly Registered

Please i need someone to EXPLAIN 5 DAYS APPEAL DAY to me...

Post by abbey manchi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 am

1---- Please if a tier 1 Lower Appeal tribunal refusal letter...

Sent on 23rd July
Received by me on 24th July

And i am expected to make appeal to the upper tribunal within 5 days..

Please which date is the deadline....Do i need to add/ couny the weekend days with the 5 days or not...

Note...the appeal is to be sent withing 5 days (it was not specified if it was 5 working days or 5 days )

2...........Instead of making an appeal to the upper tribunal...is it possible to switch to Tier 2 having got a sponsor....
will i still be bound by the 5 days to make the new switch or i could do it at my own time since i am not appealing to the upper tribunal...

Please every quality answers will be highly appreciated...

thanks
worried man...

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm

its five working days whn u received da determination i.e.,24 July
Apply for permission to UT anyway as it will keep status legal.....in da mean time if u hv all da documents ready for Tier 2 u can apply and withdraw ur appeal simultaneously.

abbey manchi
Newly Registered

Post by abbey manchi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:24 pm

thanks for ur response to my post...
meanwhile I was thinking of not making any appeal to the UT,,,but rather apply directly for tier 2 since I have everything ready for the Switching, all of which I could still do withing the giving 5 working days...what do u think...?