ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which country of Europe is good for family immigration.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

renaissance
Newly Registered

Which country of Europe is good for family immigration.

Post by renaissance » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:36 pm

hi members,
I would like to know that which countries of Europe are good to get family immigration for well qualified couple. I have masters degree in English literature and philosophy and my wife has the same level of education, with 10+ years teaching experience in the same subjects. And We are thinking to move in some European country from india.

Looking forward for replies.

regards

Amber
Mood:

Re: Which country of Europe is good for family immigration.

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Depends on how much capital you have?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

allenboo
- thin ice -

Post by allenboo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 am

how about 10,000 pounds cash?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 am

Some EU countries offer PR or citizenship for 'investment' although I don't think £10,000 would suffice.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

yk910
Newly Registered

Post by yk910 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 am

Many European countries still encourage recruiting skilled workers from outside Europe. You will have to search for companies/universities/institutions who can sponsor your & spouse's visa. if you already have an overseas exposure/experience then job hunt could be less tougher.

If you are looking for settlement through investment then £10K is not at all sufficient. In the UK you need to invest £1 Million to settle.

Now a days European countries have strict immigration policies for NON-EU citizens, meaning they would prefer to hire a European national instead of hiring a non EU nationals because they can avoid the unnecessary visa process.

Generally non-English speaking european countries would prefer to hire native english speakers for english teaching jobs like British or American nationals.If you are looking for english teaching jobs, keep in mind that you would be competing with native english speakers.

I can suggest Denmark, Norway,Sweden, Finland . If outside Europe then i would definitely suggest Canada.