ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:04 am

Hi ,
Can any one please let me know what are the list of documents needed to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa ,applying from outside UK (India).
As per the recent rule of showing Salary of £18,600 per year , does this rule applies to all the categories of dependent visa's or is it for the PR holder and Citizenship holder Only ? If in such case , do the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant need to show the play slips compulsory from his company ? And how much money should be there in the Business account , apart from the maintenance funds.
I got Tier1 Entrepreneur visa before 6 months and not much business has run with me.So in that case how can I show money in my business account and pay slips for my Dependent apart from maintenance funds. Please help any one , replies will be much appreciated.

Thank you .

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Re: Regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Please help me with ur suggestions

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi, go through the forum and you will find many people sharing their timeline including a list of docs.
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you , But I have gone through all the posts , none of them have posted the exact required documents. If you find any please spot it for me n I will follow

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:33 pm

true that would be helpful if someone who processed could help
tx

NAR

Post by NAR » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:15 pm

I submitted my dependents from outside the UK last month. But my case is different, as i got my visa first then i applied for them. I got their passports back with visa stamped 10 days later.

I sent:
1 - Bank statement from the last 4 months showing all maintenance.
2 - certified/notarized Birth certificates for all dependents,
3 - certified/notarized Marriage certificate
4 - All online applications printed and signed
5 - All current & previous passports for dependents
6 - Copy of my passport & copy of the T1 Visa
7 - 1 Photos each.

I think if you are in the UK already, then it will help if you can also attach latest CAR from Companies House and maybe your home lease.

Some people been saying they added wedding photos and calls report showing you are talking to each other which i don't think is necessary as no where is mentioned these requirements but i guess maybe it does not hurt.

Good luck.

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Thanks Alot NAR, even though you have a different case , your post helped .. But I have a question , u applied your Visa first and then u applied for your dependents. But you have applied for dependents soon after you got your visa and before you entered UK isnt it ?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:49 am

there is no requirement of income for dependent visa, its for spouse visa.

NAR

Post by NAR » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:42 pm

tschaitanya wrote:Thanks Alot NAR, even though you have a different case , your post helped .. But I have a question , u applied your Visa first and then u applied for your dependents. But you have applied for dependents soon after you got your visa and before you entered UK isnt it ?
That is correct. I applied myself first. Then 15 days after i received my visa (as they needed the passports for a short travel trip) i submitted their applications & passports.

In my application, i mentioned i am traveling with my family and listed their names/DOB/Passport numbers and such. And with my application i submitted maintenance to cover ALL members of the family and not just me. With their application, i only made copies of the maintenance i submitted myself.

Good luck.

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Thank you NAR and Entrepreneur 123 fro your replies

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:02 pm

HI Entrepreneur 123, Actually my dependent is my spouse , so can you help me out with list of the documents I should provide and if u can please calrify the 1st question I have asked in this post considering the dependent is my spouse. Like do I need to show source of income like pay slips, business account statment , Invoices etc.. to show that my company is running fine and trancations are geniune ?

Thank you

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:37 pm

spouse visa is different and dependent visa is different. dependent visa is for points based immigrants. spouse visa is for permanent residence(ilr holders). so in our case, even ur dependent is wife you will apply for dependent visa which do not have requirement of 18k plus.

Entrepreneur2014
BANNED

Post by Entrepreneur2014 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:51 pm

ohh... Thank you for clarifying me on that, Entrepreneur 123

Basra

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa

Post by Basra » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:01 pm

@ NAR,
Hello, I have been read your post regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent visa, I am living in UK last 4 years,Actually I have received my tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 4 weeks ago now I need to apply my wife.s visa as dependent from out side the UK. My question is regarding maintenance funds, do I need just £630 for last three months OR still I need £630 for her and £945 for myself as well..? I have received my visa so still I need to show £945 for self and £630 for my dependent?
Kindly Reply me.
Thank you

ECOTROT

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa

Post by ECOTROT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Basra wrote:@ NAR,
Hello, I have been read your post regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent visa, I am living in UK last 4 years,Actually I have received my tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 4 weeks ago now I need to apply my wife.s visa as dependent from out side the UK. My question is regarding maintenance funds, do I need just £630 for last three months OR still I need £630 for her and £945 for myself as well..? I have received my visa so still I need to show £945 for self and £630 for my dependent?
Kindly Reply me.
Thank you
That's a very interesting question.

I don't know the answer. I would be interested to hear

I think most likely you will only need to show the £630 as your application has already been approved.

Basra

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa

Post by Basra » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 pm

@ECO,
yes its same way I am thinking because if I my visa application has been approved so I do not need to show £945 for my self I just need to show £630 But some people and one lawyer say I need to show £945+ £630, when I read the dependent policy guide there is bit confusion. But logically If I got visa I dnt need show £945 again,,,,,
But I have to make sure...
I will be really appreciate if some one know about it correctly...Thank you

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:52 am

Kindly Reply me.
Thank you
It must be £945+£630. If you show maintenance funds only for your wife, the question is how you will survive? That's the logic. It doesn't matter when your application is approved. Your approved visa doesn't provide you food and shelter.

Check paragraphs 45-49 on page 8 of 24 in the PBS (Dependant) POLICY GUIDAN CE, especially the examples in 47 and 48, £945 is always mentioned!

49 clearly says that the dependant can't use the same funds as the Tier 1 applicant.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

NAR

Post by NAR » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 am

Just arrived to London and didn't check here for a while....

I think it is 'safer' to show both, more so if you are going to use the SAME BANK ACCOUNT you submitted for your visa. If your dependent are showing their own bank account then they will only need to show for themselves. If you are submitting your details for support then you do need to show both just to be sure, as attahaas said, you can't use the same fund so if you only showing their 90 days support from the same account without covering yourself then you are sharing funds.

attahaas wrote:
Kindly Reply me.
Thank you
It must be £945+£630. If you show maintenance funds only for your wife, the question is how you will survive? That's the logic. It doesn't matter when your application is approved. Your approved visa doesn't provide you food and shelter.

Check paragraphs 45-49 on page 8 of 24 in the PBS (Dependant) POLICY GUIDAN CE, especially the examples in 47 and 48, £945 is always mentioned!

49 clearly says that the dependant can't use the same funds as the Tier 1 applicant.

Prex1986
Newly Registered

Post by Prex1986 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi there!

I live in UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and recently got my married in India. My wife submitted her T1 Entrepreneur dependant application in Calcutta on Tuesday 16 December 2014.

Visa Processed on - 19 December 2014

I got an email that the application has been processed and ready to be collected from Calcutta office.

Could this be a refusal as I have not seen these visa to be processed so quick.

I'll have to wait until Monday to know the outcome as collection time is Mon-Fri.

Can anyone please write on processing timelines.

Thanks!