ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA is failing to progress the case

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

thatsok
Newly Registered

Re: re asylum pending

Post by thatsok » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 pm

munirabid wrote: hi friend open that link and read it

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... l.pdf.html
Hi Munira,

Thank you for sharing this information.

I have a bad news that his application has been refused. So he is now trying to make an appeal and win the case in court.

If any updates I will let you know.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

thatsok wrote:
munirabid wrote: hi friend open that link and read it

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... l.pdf.html
Hi Munira,

Thank you for sharing this information.

I have a bad news that his application has been refused. So he is now trying to make an appeal and win the case in court.

If any updates I will let you know.

OH its very SAD. which date HO refused and which ground and does your cousion have a family with him and how long he is in UK?

thatsok
Newly Registered

Post by thatsok » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 am

munirabid wrote:OH its very SAD. which date HO refused and which ground and does your cousion have a family with him and how long he is in UK?
He has been here for eight years and received the refusal letter this week. Any updates on your case and are you using a private lawyer?

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:20 pm

thatsok wrote:
munirabid wrote:OH its very SAD. which date HO refused and which ground and does your cousion have a family with him and how long he is in UK?
He has been here for eight years and received the refusal letter this week. Any updates on your case and are you using a private lawyer?
i am in UK from 7 years and i have a family here and kid just over three years and i have legal aid and still waiting for decision

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 pm

thatsok wrote:
your friend can argue in the appeal these ground as well under UKBA guide line Chapter 53
53.1.2 Grants of Leave to Remain in Exceptional Circumstances

(iii) Length of time in the United Kingdom accrued for reasons beyond the migrant’s control after their human rights or asylum claim has been submitted or refused;
The length of residence in the UK is a factor to be considered where residence has been accrued by an unreasonable delay which is not attributable to the migrant. Periods of residence which are caused by actions of non-compliance attributable to the migrant will not count in the migrant‟s favour. More weight should be attached to the length of time a child has spent in the UK compared to an adult.
Provided that the factors outlined in “Character” or “Compliance” do not weigh against the individual, then caseworkers should also consider where there has been significant delay by UKBA, not attributable to the migrant, in deciding a valid application for leave to remain on asylum or human rights grounds or where there are reasons beyond the individual‟s control why they could not leave the UK after their application was refused. For example:
 „Family‟ cases where delay by UKBA, or factors preventing departure, have contributed to a significant period of residence (for the purposes of this guidance, „family‟ cases means parent as defined in the Immigration Rules and children who are emotionally and financially dependent on the parent, and under the age of 18 at the date of the decision). Following an individual assessment of the prospect of enforcing removal, and where the factors outlined in “Character” and “Compliance” do not weight against the individual, family cases may be also be considered exceptionally on grounds of delay where the dependent child has lived in the UK for more than 3 years or more whilst under the age of 18.
 Any other case where the length of delay by UKBA in deciding the application, or where there were factors preventing departure, the case worker following an individual assessment of the prospect of enforcing removal and where the factors outlined in “Character” and “Compliance” do not weight against the individual, concludes that the person will have been in the UK for more than 6 years.
(iv) Any representations received on the persons behalf;
These must always be considered and given due weight. Individuals may raise other relevant factors not listed above. These should be fully considered on a case-by-case basis.
Return to top
53.1.2 Grants of Leave to Remain in Exceptional Circumstances
If having considered the factors set out in the guidance in 53.1.1 above removal is no longer considered appropriate then Discretionary Leave to Remain should be granted. For further guidance, see Discretionary Leave policy.
Return to top
53.1.3 Removal

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm

thatsok wrote:

does your cousin have married and any kid over 3 years old?

thatsok
Newly Registered

Post by thatsok » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:49 am

munirabid wrote:
thatsok wrote:
Thank you for sharing the information above. But he doesn`t have any family here. His lawyer started appeal process against Home Office decision.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:49 pm

thatsok wrote:
munirabid wrote:
thatsok wrote:
Thank you for sharing the information above. But he doesn`t have any family here. His lawyer started appeal process against Home Office decision.

hi any update about your cousin asylum appeal and which grounds home office refused asylum claim?

i am still waiting for asylum initial decision

thatsok
Newly Registered

Post by thatsok » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:07 pm

munirabid wrote:
munirabid wrote:

hi any update about your cousin asylum appeal and which grounds home office refused asylum claim?

Hi Munira, sorry for late reply.

He's been waiting for the decision of tribunal for over two weeks time.

As far as I understand reason for refusal given by home office was delay in claiming asylum.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:12 pm

thatsok wrote:
munirabid wrote:
munirabid wrote:

Hi Munira, sorry for late reply.

He's been waiting for the decision of tribunal for over two weeks time.

As far as I understand reason for refusal given by home office was delay in claiming asylum.

thank you

thatsok
Newly Registered

Post by thatsok » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 pm

munirabid wrote: thank you
Hi Munira,

Any updates on your case?

I have a good news. Tribunal allowed his appeal and this week home office confirmed he had been granted leave to remain.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:20 am

thatsok wrote:
munirabid wrote: thank you
Hi Munira,

Any updates on your case?

I have a good news. Tribunal allowed his appeal and this week home office confirmed he had been granted leave to remain.[/quo

congratulations and i am very happy and again congratulations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:::::::::::

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:23 am

aboamr
Newly Registered

Post by aboamr » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm

hello bro
first thank you all for sharing information ))

I claimed asylum 6 and half months ago and still waiting for decision , I involved my MP in chasing the home office and we got a letter from HO in reply to my MP letter to them which says that HO waiting for the result of standard checks and when it will come they will continue work on my case , I would like to ask what does it mean standard check ?? And has this reply any value or is it just a standard letter from HO ? I am afraid if these checks need years to finish((((
I am grateful for any advice

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm

aboamr wrote:hello bro

I claimed asylum 6 and half months ago and still waiting for decision , I involved my MP in chasing the home office and we got a letter from HO in reply to my MP letter to them which says that HO waiting for the result of standard checks and when it will come they will continue work on my case , I would like to ask what does it mean standard check ?? And has this reply any value or is it just a standard letter from HO ? I am afraid if these checks need years to finish((((
i claimed asylum in april 2012 but still waiting for asylum decision, so wait and wait.

thatsok
Newly Registered

Post by thatsok » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:44 pm

aboamr wrote:hello bro

Hi Aboamr

Based on the experience of my cousin`s case local MP`s involvement was not good enough to get HO to start dealing with the case. A good lawyer may be helpful to push the case forward.

tissa
Newly Registered

Monthly Reporting ( Asylum)

Post by tissa » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi, my friend applied asylum and he falied.. And now he is in his fresh application. After he launched fresh application no interviews were conducted from home office, And he is reporting monthly to home office. LAst time when he went to sign, they have taken his details as parents name, back home address, siblings name, church name and police station name in back home. Also he has taken his photo over there. After that they have told they took those details to update his case. And they have given a different day to report in next month.

Does any one has an idea why they took these details? Is it just like a interview to make sure his details? He has applied his application under medical condition.

Please reply

aiza78601

Re: UKBA is failing to progress the case

Post by aiza78601 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:42 pm

i claimed asylum in apr 2012 still waiting decision,my caseworker is in solihull now case sent to glasgow,they sent me letter on 10th jul 2014 asking personal details and 4 photos