ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extension of discreptional leave to remain

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iyob
Newly Registered

extension of discreptional leave to remain

Post by iyob » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:26 am

Daer friends.
I apply for indefinite leave to remain in 2010 but after all the drama of refusing me and challenging them i was granted discreptional leave to remain for 3 years in 2012 on the grand that i have no evident that i have pass the life in the uk test. Anyway now i have done and pass all the test and it is due for my extension in few months. My question is that should i apply for indefinite leave to remain now or should i extend the 3 years? and should i use a lawyer and what form should i use? please i really need advise.

Amber
Mood:

Re: extension of discreptional leave to remain

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Under what category did you apply for ILR if that was SET(M), then you may apply again at anytime insofar as you meet the requirements including B1 English and LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.