ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Without Condition Endorsement (Stamp 6) and Re-entry Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

happymiamia
Newly Registered

Without Condition Endorsement (Stamp 6) and Re-entry Visa

Post by happymiamia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 am

Hi, Does anybody know what will be shown on “Remarks” part of the Re-entry Visa for the Without Condition Endorsement (Stamp 6)?
Usually on other stamps, the Re-entry visa sticker will show as Student, Employment, or Spouse of Irish Citizen etc.
Can anybody help me about that?
Thanks a mill.

Beachboy

Re: Without Condition Endorsement (Stamp 6) and Re-entry Vis

Post by Beachboy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am

happymiamia wrote:Hi, Does anybody know what will be shown on “Remarks” part of the Re-entry Visa for the Without Condition Endorsement (Stamp 6)?
Usually on other stamps, the Re-entry visa sticker will show as Student, Employment, or Spouse of Irish Citizen etc.
Can anybody help me about that?
Thanks a mill.
Hi,

I think that the question that we should ask first is if they issue a visa for stamp 6 holders. It seems like they don't as stamp 6 holders are Irish citizens and therefore not eligible for Irish re entry visa, but I couldn't get the confirmation from anyone on this forum.

I'd really appreciate if someone can confirm that a re entry visa can be issued to stamp 6 holders.

Thanks!

Beachboy

Post by Beachboy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Does anyone know if stamp 6 holders can get Irish re entry visa?

Thanks!

markannamoe
Newly Registered

Post by markannamoe » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:39 am

Hello there, Can anyone please tell me how to write cover letter for applying without condition as to the time endorsment in Ireland. Thanks. Mark