ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Request from senior members PLEASE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

altafajk
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Request from senior members PLEASE

Post by altafajk » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Dear all

Just wondering if anybody would help in my case the advice from senior members of this site is much appreciated.

I came here in 2008 on student’s visa and after completing MBA, I got PSW visa. Towards the end of PSW, I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa last year. I was unable to apply on my own so applied with other colleague after arranging communal funds in one account.
Unfortunately, our visa was refused and the reasons were given that our business plan was not realistic. We appealed against decision and our hearing is in October (2014).
Last month my business partner varied his application and going back to student visa (so I am left on my own)

I want advice from senior members on following issues.

1) I want to go ahead with this appeal procedure and if I can arrange 50K investment. what are the possibilities and what I have to do (re to show my own finances). As mentioned, I am planning to arrange my own finances.

2) What other options are available for me to start my own business

3) Can I change my status back to student?

Looking forward for your response and Thanks for your time

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Urgent Help Request from senior members PLEASE

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:47 am

have your funds(top up) ready you would have to be on your own whilst appeal or once if you win and it goes back in reconsideration. you may have to vary your application having change in circumstances, you may get asked about the funds at any stage of appeal and winning in case if you loose it would still help you in reapplying.

business plan is secondary thing for Judge to consider if you have enough business activities. having an active and running business easily set aside a decision to refuse an application, make sure you are active in providing services to an extended level.

home office point of view, getting back in education when you already hold a postgraduate degree is a plea its different if you are already in education and progressing towards completion.

If i were you I would 1st concentrate on appeal, involve myself in providing services under the contract that I have already provided home office with. I would meanwhile also arrange myself another 25,000 as home office can turn around asking about it as they now know i am not an entrepreneurial team. arranging myself a top up will help me in court,once if i win to vary my application and if i loose it still helps me in reapplying.
thanks,