ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

£1 million

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

razraz

£1 million

Post by razraz » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm

If somebody wants to switch to tier 1 investor from tier 4 , and if he has disposable cash of 1 million pound in the current account does that need to be 90 day mature?? Plz help thx

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm

If funds are not held in account for 90 days than u need to provide proof of funds.

Seneca

Re: £1 million

Post by Seneca » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 am

I second soma7474 post, basically you need to satisfy eco that that funds belongs to you and is not there only for conveniences ( to get visa). And so it follows you must provide as much evidence as possible.

soniaa84

Post by soniaa84 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi
I want to know tat my bro have a comapny in pakistan n he visit many countries on busniess visa including uk n Europe.i want to know tat he wana apply for business investor visa so for tat is it necessary tat he have to show 1million pound in his account r not.if he show his running company of 1 million pound r industry ten can he still eligible for investor visa r not.he has to must shw 1 million pound in his account

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 pm

soniaa84 wrote:Hi
I want to know tat my bro have a comapny in pakistan n he visit many countries on busniess visa including uk n Europe.i want to know tat he wana apply for business investor visa so for tat is it necessary tat he have to show 1million pound in his account r not.if he show his running company of 1 million pound r industry ten can he still eligible for investor visa r not.he has to must shw 1 million pound in his account
Can your rephrase this please? It looks like txtspk and makes you come across as an imbecile, which I'm sure you're probably not.

Thank you.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

WP2008
Newly Registered

Post by WP2008 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

soniaa84 wrote:Hi
I am afraid I cannot follow you. Can you explain with full sentences?

alphaherts
Newly Registered

Post by alphaherts » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

I would like to know that, is there any change expected in near future for minimum amount of Investment for Tier 1 Investor visa applied out of UK.
I heard from my friend that, UKBA is raising minimum level of Investment required from £ 1 million to £ 2 million?
I'll appreciate guidance under this regard.

alphaherts
Newly Registered

Post by alphaherts » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

any updates about above query?

raptor123
Newly Registered

Post by raptor123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:13 am

alphaherts wrote:any updates about above query?
Hi Alphaherts,

Yes they are considering it very seriously and from the last report of the MAC "Migration Advisory Committee" they want to include new measures such as:
-Increase the minimum investment threshold
-Loaned funds should not be allowed
-Relax the investment criteria to encourage investments into Venture Capital and infrastructure
-Introduce an auction mechanism to increase the investments made by some applicants in return for reduced residency requirements

I hope that will help you...

If you need any help, please contact me.