ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some help please.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

T & G

Need some help please.

Post by T & G » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone could help me. Its about an Irish passport.
well, I sent all required documents along the Naturalization Certificate by Passport Express about 2 weeks ago.got the letter this morning that states that I have to submit 2 more documents. I am confused,because I already sent everything they asked for. I've heard that somewhere on William Street in Limerick city, there is some office, where all documentation can be checked / submitted by the qualified officers. unfortunately I dont know the name or address of that office thats why I cant google it. If anyone knows where it is and how I can find it, please help me. any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

amison79

Re: Need some help please.

Post by amison79 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:47 pm

@t&g

can u pls specify wat documents thy hav askd for? as im aware thy can ask for more further documents other thn listed on the application form.

T & G

Post by T & G » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:14 am

ok, they require original birth certificate and original marriage certificate(if applicable)
I am confused, what do they mean by "original birth certificate" -is that the one, in my mother language? or does it have to be translated into English? because I sent them the translated version, certified by the qualified translators, but they refused them and still asked me to resubmit the original one.
can someone make it clear please what have you sent, the original version of your birth certificate, in your mother language, or the translated by the translators? thanks

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 am

anything they require a translated copy make sure you attach the original one as well (the original from your home country )

those originals will be returned back to you within a few days .

T & G

Post by T & G » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:32 pm

adelmurray wrote:anything they require a translated copy make sure you attach the original one as well (the original from your home country )

those originals will be returned back to you within a few days .
Thank you very much for your help