ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 very urgent please help AMISSION

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

janazaif
Newly Registered

tier 4 very urgent please help AMISSION

Post by janazaif » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

HI,
I did MA Education then PSW and now I want to go to tier 4 again, I got admission in many Uni but 28 days rule is everywhere. I got CAS from a college in Diploma in strategic management and went for premium service, They were giving me visa but not to my husband because my college was not "Higher education institution"so we withdrew our application and wasted a lot of money. Now very confused visa is expiring 11 August still no clue. my husband need only 1 year to complete 10 years, what to do?
get admission in any HTC and apply by post? Many of my friends got visa with same situation but by post.
what if dependent visa will refused again?
does it matter duration of course I mean 12 months course or CIMA course with 3 year duration?
is there any difference between one htc and other htc college?
My suggestion to everyone please don't go to window service if have cas from a college.
please help.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: tier 4 very urgent please help AMISSION

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:19 am

You cant beat the 28 day rule and have a dependent tier 4 visa at the same time if you are applying to a private college. And even if it were allowed.your husband would not be allowe to work.
You could try and get a tier2 visa.to bridge the gap if you want to stay in the uk. Or perhaps your husband can switch to tier2?

kenny1
Newly Registered

Re: tier 4 very urgent please help AMISSION

Post by kenny1 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:27 pm

I was told as per the dependent rule for PSW that if a main applicant is switching from Psw visa to Tier 4 be it HTS or Private college or university that as long is above 7 irrespective of the institution provider the dependent will have a working visa

The sponsor rule or say sponsor license of private college and that of other HTS colleges is only applicable to applicant outside the country(UK) that are coming for studies and they intend to bring in dependent as well t

The Guidance is not very specific to those applicants who are making in country application to switch their Psw visa to Tier 4 within the UK

Pls check this with grounded solicitor as they give different interpretation to Tier4 Policy Guidance ad

However, i will be glad if you could share Institution you had the Level 8 CMI course with as i am in similar situation.

U can post it or PM to my email kennykandy@live.com

Expecting your swift Response