ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by diddy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:43 pm

first2013 wrote:[quote="uk2005"
diddy wrote:Hello Guys i really need help please.I have had two days sleepless nights just going through this forum

Timeline:
Applied EEA 2 : 9/03/2014
Received by UKBA : 13/03/2014
Received acknowledgment letter from UKBA: 18/03/2014
COA received with right to work: 12/04/2014 dated 21/03/2014
RC refused: 24/04/2014
Refusal letter and all documents including both passport received: 30/04/2014

Reason for Refusal : Regulation 6 of Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006.

The company your EEA Family member claims to work for was locatedin companies House,You have provided this on Letter headed paper from Holiday Inn. While you state your EEA Family work for WGC Limited which is an employment agency. You have provided no valid evidence of it.

WGC Limited is an agency that work for Holiday Inn. They offer the house keeping services to Holiday inn so my Wife's Manager wrote the recommendation letter on a paper with holiday inn letter head. All contacts were available for the case worker to call and verify it.

Seriously i don't know if i should reapply, send an email for reconsideration or appeal. We relocated from London to a new city so when i made the aplication, she was working for the third week so i didn't add any payslip.
Please Advice
thanks

I think reconsideration will be the best way in ur case, or reapply, because appeal will not be necessary at the moment in ur case, all the HO need from you now is more information about ur employer, but first try to
Get some payslips even if is jst one, and another employment letter direct from the agent you work for, and the letter must carry the adress of ur agency and their contact details, so if u can get all this done everything else will be fine with you, Goodluck.

lorged appeal first..
than write a latter for reconsideration
send include your eea last payslip if posible get a latter from your eea empolyer and if your eea get money in bank account than include a bank statment.. send all document to same adderess on your refusal latter you will get back in 2 weeks ...
incase any nagative comes carry on appeal..

Thanks alot @ first2013.
My partner now has 4 payslips available.
Please could you direct me on how to go about the reconsideration process?
the only information i have for my case worker is
m wong,
lnc22,
uk visas and immigration.
Is there an email i have to contact about reconsideration or do i need to compile all her employment history and send to the same Liverpool Office?
Will be grateful to receive information from anyone who can help as am so stressed up and need to sort it out and get a proper job as my wife is not pregnant :wink:
Thanks[/quote][/quote]

I now have a recommendation letter from her manager on WGC limited letter head , Payslips for all her employment , P45 , HM Revenue & Customs stating her employment history since 2009. Please the question since i have to submit documents too for appeal, do i submit photocopy for reconsideration or photocopy for appeal. I wish to submit the documents for reconsidation by thursday so please help.
Thanks[/quote]

I just made an appeal on the 6 may 2014 but still wish to continue with recommendation letter. I now have a recommendation letter from her manager on WGC limited letter head , Payslips for all her employment , P45 , HM Revenue & Customs stating her employment history since 2009.Please the question since i have to submit documents too for appeal, do i submit photocopy for reconsideration or photocopy for appeal. I wish to submit the documents for reconsidation by thursday so please help.
Please i need help urgently as i wish to submit the recommendation letter by wednesday 14 may 2014
thanks[/quote]

I think u should call the home office customer service helpline give them ur case reference number and ask them to give you the right adress for u to send a reconsideration to ur case worker, some time some of them are very nice they may help you try and see.[/quote]

Please i need urgent Asistance. I lorged an Appeal on the 6 may 2014 , i finally received my wife's employment history from HM Revenue & Customs on the 4 june 2014 and send a Reconsideration letter on the same day ( 4 june 2014 ). On the 5 june 2014, i recieved a letter from the Tribunal saying m hearing is on the 15 july 2014 and i need to submit all relevant document to back up m case within 3 weeks from when i recieve the letter.
My question is I just send the documents to home office for Reconsideration and i don't know when i will recieve them . How do i go about it to make sure i don't miss the deadline for submission to the Tribunal.
Thanks

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm

@ diddy

you should have made a photocopy of all documents, if you had made copies thats what the tribunal would need, not original.

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:28 am

teetee4Z wrote:@ diddy

you should have made a photocopy of all documents, if you had made copies thats what the tribunal would need, not original.

Thanks Teetee4z
I did made a photocopy for all the document except a photocopy just for her wage slip. But i have her recent wage slip and hope it will be ok?

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 am

diddy wrote:

Thanks Teetee4z
I did made a photocopy for all the document except a photocopy just for her wage slip. But i have her recent wage slip and hope it will be ok?
Yes that is ok.

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:44 am

teetee4Z wrote:
diddy wrote:

Thanks Teetee4z
Yes that is ok.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate

bluebay
Newly Registered

Post by bluebay » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 am

RC ROR issued 5/07/2013

PR applied on 04/12/2013

Refused on 08/05/2014 and asked me to leave the country as I have no rights to stay in the country even though I retained rights of residency and new RC was issued on 5/07/20013.

Appealed - 14/05/2014

Hearing scheduled for 15/12/2014

Waiting :(

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 am

diddy wrote:

Thanks Teetee4z
Yes that is ok.[/quote]

Thank you so much. I really appreciate[/quote]

please i need Urgent assistant. Regading my case afte sending a reconsideation to the HO, i received a letter from them saying since i have filed an appeal, they cannot reconsider m case. that i have two option either i withdraw my appeal and continue with the reconsideration or i continue with my appeal and forget about reconsideration. But i have not been working so i don't have money to pay a solicitor to continue with my appeal. Please what should i do as friday is the last day to submit my documents for appeal.
Please Advice

first2013

Post by first2013 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:20 am

bluebay wrote:RC ROR issued 5/07/2013

PR applied on 04/12/2013

Refused on 08/05/2014 and asked me to leave the country as I have no rights to stay in the country even though I retained rights of residency and new RC was issued on 5/07/20013.

Appealed - 14/05/2014

Hearing scheduled for 15/12/2014

Waiting :(

please can u explain to the members of this house the reason why home office refuse ur application, because you can't just post without explainnation.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

ayo
Newly Registered

Post by ayo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Pls what can i do if my application has been pending for about 2years ??

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:43 am

Contact your MP and write to the Home Office yourself. That is not acceptable at all.

Any ideas why they might need so long? Are there any special issues in your case?

ayo
Newly Registered

Post by ayo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

After submitting my case to HO and waiting nearly two years to hear of any news I was told my application had been lost and I should resubmit documents again. They gave me a deadline of 3 weeks to complete everything and there were some things that I wasnt able to submit due to lack of time. After resubmitting my case it was refused on grounds of lack of evidence. I then sent them independant evidence directly and they said my case was under reconsideration, since then I have had no update from them. Any advice?

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi guys

I had my appeal yesterday and happy to say it all went fine, now waiting for determination.

This forum has been wonderful and so I Just want to help by listing some of the questions asked.

house address or addresses if you lived together in another address, wat kind of building, how much is rent, is the rent inclusive of bills or not, some transaction in bank statement (if you want to submit bank statement as proof of address I advice you submit only the front page that has just ur total debit and credit, don't submit any page that has your transaction if possible, except you need to show them the transaction for self employment purposes).
where you/partner work, how many hours, wat days of the week, how long it takes to get to work. How much salary, if self employed how much you earn per week/month, is it after tax or before tax, these are the ones I can remember for now.

Hope these helps someone.

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Hello guys

please for those of you who had their appeal allowed, please was the determination letter from tribunal sent to you or your solicitor? Or sent to both?

Thanks for you response.

whale
Newly Registered

Post by whale » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:27 am

hi there, my RC was refused due to that arrest officer visited my house and none of us was in at the time of the visit,but they met my friend and she attended to them very nicely, just that she didn't not know my wife country and my application was refused. now i have to appeal but then i choose paper hearing, as my case is not that complicated, i have my OYSTER card history statement as its a registered and has my name and address on it and also shown that i left this apartment everyday from over 2 month till date. i have d council tax on our names and every other bills in the house is on our names so i wonder why HO are not still satisfy with all this proof.

However, my main question is , is it better to go for d paper hearing rather than oral hearing as i don't have much money to spend hiring a barrister.

Please give your advice. don't ignore this message pls u can safe life. thanks

KrSuma

Post by KrSuma » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 am

Finally got my RC after waiting for 18 months!

EEA2 civil partnership application 4/5/2013
Residency refused 3/2014
Appeal and reconsideration sent 3/2014
Reconsideration refused from HO, Appeal hearing 22/4/2014
Appeal allowed 20/5/2014
RC received 06/08/2014

Thank you everyone on this forum for the help, from the advice for me to send out an appeal to the end!

JulianaV

Post by JulianaV » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 am

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:They came in about 6:00 am and my partner opened the door. I was asleep, when I woke up I saw them standing in our room. Then they apologized to wake me up and said they just came to investigate. I told them my partner is due to give birth next week and they shouldn't have come to investigate that early in the morning as both of us were asleep. then the lady congratulated my partner and left very quickly. they stayed about 5 minutes.
OMG !!! UKBA goes to check in person if the couple sleeps together !! I'm trying to read everything I can in this topic to take my decision to appeal or reapply, but this one took my attention !

I'm just wondering as form of improvement of UKBA if the next step will be voyeurism !

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi guys,

I’ve been through a real nightmare dealing with the Home Office.

Can anybody advise me that normally how long home office take to issue a RC after appeal allowed.

My application timeline is as follow:

Application Date: 10 October 2012
COA : 19 October 2012
Refused: 30th April 2013
Refusal Reason: Your Partner is not exercising treaty rights and your are not a genuine couple because they visited my flat and nobody was there.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Applied again: 11 May 2013
Refused again: 1 November 2013
Refusal reason: Same as above even though i explained everything in cover letter.
Appeal Lodged: 5 November 2013
Hearing date (Oral): 14 March 2014
Decision from First Tier Tribunal: 4 April 2014 (Appeal Allowed) in court home office representative took my interview for minimum 1 hour and then my wife's interview 1 or more than 1 hour.

After 6 or 7 days I received a letter saying home office appealed against the decision.
New Hearing date (Upper tribunal): 15 July 2014
Decision: Appeal Allowed (4th August 2014)
Now waiting for my Visa........:( :( :( :( :(

Home office tried everything against us but at the end they lost the game....Lol...Wasted my time.

Can anybody Please share the timeline for issuing a visa after appeal allowed.

Thanks folks,

KrSuma

Post by KrSuma » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:15 pm

sharingbuzz wrote:Hi guys,

I’ve been through a real nightmare dealing with the Home Office.

Can anybody advise me that normally how long home office take to issue a RC after appeal allowed.

My application timeline is as follow:

Application Date: 10 October 2012
COA : 19 October 2012
Refused: 30th April 2013
Refusal Reason: Your Partner is not exercising treaty rights and your are not a genuine couple because they visited my flat and nobody was there.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Applied again: 11 May 2013
Refused again: 1 November 2013
Refusal reason: Same as above even though i explained everything in cover letter.
Appeal Lodged: 5 November 2013
Hearing date (Oral): 14 March 2014
Decision from First Tier Tribunal: 4 April 2014 (Appeal Allowed) in court home office representative took my interview for minimum 1 hour and then my wife's interview 1 or more than 1 hour.

After 6 or 7 days I received a letter saying home office appealed against the decision.
New Hearing date (Upper tribunal): 15 July 2014
Decision: Appeal Allowed (4th August 2014)
Now waiting for my Visa........:( :( :( :( :(

Home office tried everything against us but at the end they lost the game....Lol...Wasted my time.

Can anybody Please share the timeline for issuing a visa after appeal allowed.

Thanks folks,
Residency refused 3/2014
Appeal allowed 20/5/2014
RC received 06/08/2014

took me about 2 and a half month after the appeal to get the RC from the HO.

I advise you to contact your local MP for help. Not only s/he contacts the HO in behalf of your inquiry about the RC processing status after appeal, HO replies to the MP in which s/he will keep you updated with the news. I had 2 mails going back and forth with my local MP (HO promply replied to the MPs request - mine was ignored) in which gave me a huge peace of mind (since i got the updates on my process).

hope this helps - been waiting 18 months in total for my RC to come through - you will get yours soon.

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:33 am

Residency refused 3/2014
Appeal allowed 20/5/2014
RC received 06/08/2014

took me about 2 and a half month after the appeal to get the RC from the HO.

I advise you to contact your local MP for help. Not only s/he contacts the HO in behalf of your inquiry about the RC processing status after appeal, HO replies to the MP in which s/he will keep you updated with the news. I had 2 mails going back and forth with my local MP (HO promply replied to the MPs request - mine was ignored) in which gave me a huge peace of mind (since i got the updates on my process).

hope this helps - been waiting 18 months in total for my RC to come through - you will get yours soon.
Thanks for your reply..
Hope fully I will get it soon.

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:57 pm

john121 wrote:Hi

Thanks for your reply krsuma and others.

Here is a bit detail of my case:-

1. Applied for eea1 and eea2 on 5 feb 14.
2. Changed my address with information to HO.
3. Acknowledgment and coa received.
4. HO team surprise visit my home on 14 may 14.
5. Checked all things including clothes, shoes, cosmetics, posts, photos and chat messages etc.
6. Asked about my wife (she was on work) I said I can
call her she will be here in 10 minutes as she works
nearby. They said no need to call her.
7. They asked me about her job. I said she works on 2
places. They asked in documents it's only one
place. I said she recently started working part time on
an other place as well.

They went back.

After 5 days I received refusal letters for both eea1 and eea2 applications with all complete documents including passport and IDs, with right to appeal or reapply, stating:-

a. They do not live there.
b. Nobody knows them in that house.
c. A mr. claimed to be applicant was not he
actually.
d. They both do not know that much about each other. So
it's a 'marriage of convenience'.

Please advise me what to do next???

Thanks
hi john
How are you? My situation is looks like you? Did you go for appeal? What about your Situation?

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi everybody
Are there anybody who has made an appeal recently?

oniopapa
Newly Registered

Post by oniopapa » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:14 pm

hello every one please i have my appeal hearing in early next month, but i don't want to go alone , please i need a good solicitor or barrister which can do my talking for me anyone recommend please i am willing to pay reasonable price .

i will be waiting for your reply thank u.

oniopapa
Newly Registered

Post by oniopapa » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:23 pm

hello every one please i have my appeal hearing in early next month, but i don't want to go alone , please i need a good solicitor or barrister which can do my talking for me anyone recommend please i am willing to pay reasonable price . i am from Manchester area.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:36 pm

oniopapa wrote:hello every one please i have my appeal hearing in early next month, but i don't want to go alone , please i need a good solicitor or barrister which can do my talking for me anyone recommend please i am willing to pay reasonable price . i am from Manchester area.

Contact Obie.

marilin
Newly Registered

Post by marilin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:22 pm

My Timeline is:
EE2 application- 09/13
Refused:10/13
Appeal: 17/06/2014
Appeal allowed: 27/06/14
Refund of fees(140 GBP): 22/07/14
RC:- waiting

I have called HO few times, and every time I receive controversial information of what deadline they have to process my documents. I have called them last week, and they told me they have a date of 10/10 on my case and they're counting since that date for some reason, even though when I called on other occasions nobody mentioned that date and been telling me that the deadline for them is 27/09.
On 24/07 I have sent them an email, and received message, that looks like a copy-paste, but anyway: "We have 90 days from the date of the court judgement to deal with the allowed appeal. Cases are dealt with in strict date order"
90 days since 27/06 is 25/09, and not even 27/09 as they told me on the phone, because as they said they have 3 months.
And of course shouldn't be counted from any date, that is later then the date of the court judgement, well, according to what they told me, and the proof is in written...

Anybody appealed recently and waited longer than 3 months?
Please tell me you thoughts what I should do?