ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

trade body for business urgenttttttttt plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

roop
Newly Registered

trade body for business urgenttttttttt plz

Post by roop » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi everyone,
i need expert advice from all of you . my question is that is it necessary to register with trade body . i got tier 1 visa last year . the nature of my business is graphic design. till now i did not register with any trade body . when i applied for visa the home office did not ask any thing about it . my company register with company house, hm revenue, i clear all my account every year. If it is necessary to register can you guys please help me to find any trade body for graphic design.anyone who applied for extension share their experience and what doc required.
thanks a lot

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: trade body for business urgenttttttttt plz

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 pm

If it helps your business do it but I don't understand why would you want to do it for the sale of it??