ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k investment in construction company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GLL
BANNED

Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k investment in construction company

Post by GLL » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:34 pm

For those considering investment in UK construction companies under Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k route there is an opportunity to invest in an operating UK construction company which would be suitable under the visa rules.

The company's business is purely construction, so it is fully compliant with visa rules.

The company will be happy to take on board Entrepreneur with the following background:

- construction
- architect
- structural engineering
- structural design

This opportunity is particularly suitable for entrepreneurs from India with the relevant background, as the company is engaging in business with India.
For more information, please contact me.

aloksuri81
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k investment in construction comp

Post by aloksuri81 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

hi
can u please forward me your contact details so that i can have a wrd wid you i am in uk with 200k entrepreneur visa

GLL
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k investment in construction comp

Post by GLL » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:07 am

aloksuri81 wrote:hi
can u please forward me your contact details so that i can have a wrd wid you i am in uk with 200k entrepreneur visa

Hi,

Thank you for your message.
I would be happy to have a chat with you about this opportunity.
I just sent you PM with my contact details, in case you can not read it, please send me your details at email details removed - advertising not permitted on this forum and I will get in touch with you.