ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls update- withdrawal of decisions by home office

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Pls update- withdrawal of decisions by home office

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Please guys update here if you have been withdrawn your refusal decisions and still waiting or given a new decision. Please also mention the time u have been waiting since withdrawal or have waited until another decision. Thanks

Dayyurite

Re: Pls update- withdrawal of decisions by home office

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi,

My visa application was refused on the 18 February 2014 and I appealed against the decision. I received a letter from FTT informing me of the appeal date to be 10 October 2014 and also asked me to send appeal bundle to home office within 3 weeks of their letter which I did and It reached home office on 14 April 2014.

I received a withdrawal letter from home office on the 16 April 2014 and I received all my documents, passport and approval letter on 15 June 2015, BRP on 10 July 2014

Home office did not request for more documents

Hope this help

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm

mine took about 6 months it would have taken further long if I did not have gone to local Mp he intervened and I had my BRP in next 2 weeks.

according to guidance the time line now is 8 weeks within they say they plan to deal with an application I see reconsideration under same timeline if it has already been longer than 8 weeks since they withdrew in appeal, speak to your local Mp and believe me it works..
thanks,

Kings123
Newly Registered

Post by Kings123 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:mine took about 6 months it would have taken further long if I did not have gone to local Mp he intervened and I had my BRP in next 2 weeks.

according to guidance the time line now is 8 weeks within they say they plan to deal with an application I see reconsideration under same timeline if it has already been longer than 8 weeks since they withdrew in appeal, speak to your local Mp and believe me it works..

Please did the Home office ask you to send back your passport before issuing you BRP?