ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General - Partner Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sravanthy_Raja1
Newly Registered

Tier1 General - Partner Visa

Post by Sravanthy_Raja1 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi,

Please can I get some advise as I am due to apply for an ILR along with my husband's application(Main Applicant) in APR'2015.
I am currently in the UK on a Tier1 General (Partner) visa.

Initial Visa stamped for: 17/05/2011 - 20/05/2013 (But I stepped into the country on the 4th Sep'2011).
* My husband entered the country in July'2010 but I entered after 14 months which is 4th Sep'2011.

Visa Extension(New issue date): 24/04/2013- 24/04/2015 (Was out of the country from May'2013-Sep'2013 (5 months) due to post maternity related reasons.

my question is
1) Will a late entry be classed an absence which will further have an impact on my ILR.
2) After my extension I have left the country for 5 months.
3) Does border agency even look into my continuous period from the initial stamp of visa to extension.
4) If my husband is sure of getting his ILR does it mean I will get mine or will UKBA look at other factors like my absences and late entry.
5) I have 2 kids who were born in this country since the start I have entered England and will that have a positive response to the Visas.

I understand I am shooting a lot of questions. But these questions seems to be bothering me.
Kind assist.

Thanks
Sravanthy.