ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Interview Call

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arslaan
Mood:

Got Interview Call

Post by Arslaan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:44 pm

I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa on 12 December 2012 following third party £200,000 route from Tier 2.

My application was refused on 12 November 2013, reason being case worker so competent, he/she didn't bothered to go through my application along with documents and concluded that I have £50,000 from venture capital fund to invest and they verified the letter from Provident Venture Capita and found it fake. The supporting documents I sent with my application clearly states that I have £200,000 as third party investment.

Also I was not given Right of Appeal as my previous Leave to Remain it still valid. My team member whose LTR was expired in due time was give RTA and he went that route. We contacted case worker stating they made blunder assessing our application and our application should be reconsidered on merit. Case worker agreed to reconsider the case, as he was running out of time for appeal and case worker being so lazy in responding, he appealed against the decision.

On 15th March, case worker decided because we have appeal in process as well, they will not reconsider our application until unless appeal is withdrawn from court by 17th March 2014. It was weekend and my team member was away so he couldn't withdraw appeal witihin said time scale. Due to this, case worker decided to stop reconsidering our application and advised case will be solved in court on hearing date.

We went to court on hearing and our solicitor decided to speak to HO representative before we appear in front of judge. HO representative had no clue that our case was under reconsideration and agreed to adjourn the appeal after going through all emails we received from case worker.

Now all of a sudden, I got letter dated 26 March 2014 to attend interview regarding my application. My question is how can HO call me for interview when my application was already refused and I haven't applied for JR yet and my team member's case is in appeal at court.

I have sent them email confirming I will attend the interview on said date, Just wanted to know what sort of questions should I expect from interviewer.

Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Got Interview Call

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:10 pm

ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

VentureCapital Route

Post by VentureCapital Route » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 am

Devilz wrote:I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa on 12 December 2012 following third party £200,000 route from Tier 2.

My application was refused on 12 November 2013, reason being case worker so competent, he/she didn't bothered to go through my application along with documents and concluded that I have £50,000 from venture capital fund to invest and they verified the letter from Provident Venture Capita and found it bad quality. The supporting documents I sent with my application clearly states that I have £200,000 as third party investment.

Thanks
What do you mean they found the letter to be bad quality? They did not give you points for that?

Arslaan
Mood:

Application refused

Post by Arslaan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Devilz wrote:I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa on 12 December 2012 following third party £200,000 route from Tier 2.

My application was refused on 12 November 2013, reason being case worker so competent, he/she didn't bothered to go through my application along with documents and concluded that I have £50,000 from venture capital fund to invest and they verified the letter from Provident Venture Capita and found that I don't have £50k funds. The supporting documents I sent with my application clearly states that I have £200,000 as third party investment.

Also I was not given Right of Appeal as my previous Leave to Remain it still valid. My team member whose LTR was expired in due time was give RTA and he went that route. We contacted case worker stating they made blunder assessing our application and our application should be reconsidered on merit. Case worker agreed to reconsider the case, as he was running out of time for appeal and case worker being so lazy in responding, he appealed against the decision.

On 15th March, case worker decided because we have appeal in process as well, they will not reconsider our application until unless appeal is withdrawn from court by 17th March 2014. It was weekend and my team member was away so he couldn't withdraw appeal witihin said time scale. Due to this, case worker decided to stop reconsidering our application and advised case will be solved in court on hearing date.

We went to court on hearing and our solicitor decided to speak to HO representative before we appear in front of judge. HO representative had no clue that our case was under reconsideration and agreed to adjourn the appeal after going through all emails we received from case worker.

Now all of a sudden, I got letter dated 26 March 2014 to attend interview regarding my application. My question is how can HO call me for interview when my application was already refused and I haven't applied for JR yet and my team member's case is in appeal at court.

I have sent them email confirming I will attend the interview on said date, Just wanted to know what sort of questions should I expect from interviewer.

Thanks
My interview was on 2nd April 2014 and all went fine.

Got my refusal letter two days ago. Here is what it says

"It has come to the attention of the Home Office, from the information provided by Educational Testing Service (ETS) that an anomaly with your speaking test indicated the presence of a proxy test taker. In light of this information it is the considered opinion of the Home Office that you have utilised deception to gain leave to remain in the United Kingdom."

My previous Leave to Remain has been cancelled. Now I am not allowed to work and I have been asked to report at the Home Office on 12th August 2014. For last 19 months I have been living on my savings along with my family and now this has come.

After all the wait, I get letter stating I used deception to get my visa. Am so annoyed and frustrated right now. The su***rs should know I can speak the language when I went for interview. At my last LTR I had IELTS done and I scored f****ng 8.5 in speaking. I am going to take them to court to prove what they are saying is true.

Rant over............

Arslaan
Mood:

Post by Arslaan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Been to HO today for reporting and they have asked me to report every two weeks now :evil: :evil: :evil:

Very annoyed with their decision and felt like some criminal. I am thinking to write a letter to Home Office regarding their decision that if they do not reconsider my application I will take them to court for JR.

Any suggestions on avoiding reporting as I don't feel comfortable going through all the time wasting procedure at Home office

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Devilz wrote:Been to HO today for reporting and they have asked me to report every two weeks now :evil: :evil: :evil:

Very annoyed with their decision and felt like some criminal. I am thinking to write a letter to Home Office regarding their decision that if they do not reconsider my application I will take them to court for JR.

Any suggestions on avoiding reporting as I don't feel comfortable going through all the time wasting procedure at Home office
I'd advice you quickly...Seek JR before your next appointment....Before you realise it you are on the plane to your country of origin...
At the moment, I strongly believe they are making preparations for your removal..reason you are being asked to report every 2 weeks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Apply for JR without wasting any minute especially when u knw HO is wrong

Regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Arslaan
Mood:

Post by Arslaan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Babz wrote:
Devilz wrote:Been to HO today for reporting and they have asked me to report every two weeks now :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'd advice you quickly...Seek JR before your next appointment....Before you realise it you are on the plane to your country of origin...
At the moment, I strongly believe they are making preparations for your removal..reason you are being asked to report every 2 weeks
Thats what I am going to do this week.

Regarding deportation/detention, I have been in this country for eight years now and all my kids were born here. I don't think they will go that far as I have got my family here but I ain't taking any chances. I have contacted ETS to send me recording of speaking test so I can listen to it myself.

Do you reckon they will send it? Also any advice on preparing JR as my solicitor mrs. is expecting anytime soon and he is not available for few days atleast.

Arslaan
Mood:

Post by Arslaan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Went to see solicitor today and after looking at my refusal documents, he has advised to take FLR(FP) route. Also he will write letter to Home Office stating I won't be attending any more reporting as my application is in process. He said its very unfortunate that they took such harsh decision without any proof and didn't gave me right of appeal either.

I guess after trying all I can to fulfil requirements for Tier 1 Entrepreneur, this is the only safe bet to fight for.

Here is the link for FLR(FP) if anyone wants to know more about it

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flrfp

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 am

i have taken from this forum..

1. What is your business plan? (Study plan in depth, should have clear understanding of business).
Ans – my business plan is to give products and service to small and medium size business whether they are new or existence business as well as encourage unemployed people to open a business at home or office
2. Explain your experience in business?
Ans - I have 2 years of experience in consultancy business as well as more than 5 years experience in retail business sector.

3. Why you want to do only this business?
As I have done my studies in business field and I have a good experience and knowledge of this business– my modules was marketing research, strategy and research methodology , human capital etc. that is why I chosen this business
4. Why you want to do business in UK?
There are some many factors to do business in Uk
ans - the easiest place to set up and run a business according to world bank its takes 13 days to set up a business in uk compare to another eu country there it takes 32 days
= Low rate take environment for foreign investors
= stabilization in economy and political
= Booming economy
= outstanding transport link
5. Justify different educational background compare to this business?
Ans – I have done Bachelor of commerce Account hons , completed my PG diploma in retail management as well as MBA in international business, so when you compare my business with my studies it is a perfect sector for me to do a business
6. Where money came from?

7. How you will invest? (Investment structure).
8. Is my (IT Business) is already running or I am waiting for visa?
Ans – it is running business although I am waiting for my visa to run my business in a full flash and to open my business account
9. Will you do recruitment?
Ans – yes I will recruit in 1 year 1 member of employee it for market research and marketing and after 2 year 1 member to do administration work and meetings arrangements
10. How you going to work out wages?
Ans – yes indeed I have work out I am going to pay initial £ 7.50 basic + commission on if employee getting work for company.
11. What kind of business premises would you acquire?
Ans- I will be acquire business premises after one year I have seen couple of offices
12. What grade is the property?
Ans Grade B
13. What kind of business insurance you need? How much is the estimated cover amount?
Ans – I need which covers public liabilities as well as employee liabilities estimated amount for £ 1 million pound
14. Monthly utilities, bills, power and gas?
15. What is your business rate? How much you will pay annually?
Ans- Business rate are taxes to help pay for local services, they are charged on most non- domestic properties, so my business property worth of £ 15,000 * 0.466p = £6,990.
16. What is the VAT you will charge?
Ans – 20% on services
17. What is the business income tax?
Ans – business income tax is charged on profit on your business 2014 business income tax rate is 20% on profits. As well as NI tax class 4.
18. What is your marketing strategy? What means of marketing you will use?
Ans – marketing strategy is a long time plan to achieve certain objective, marketing strategy gives strength to achieve that objective.
19. Your future plans for business?
Ans- my business future plans is to give best services in my area become a market leader in my area and spread my company in south east London
20. What suppliers you will use for equipment’s & components required?
Ans - ikea and stapler
21. Have you provided any services yet?
Ans – yes I did provided services such as CRM and marketing strategy
22. Do you have any potential customers?-
Ans – todays market is full of potential customers, just you should know how to approach them in a proper manner, some of my mates also interested in to open a new business as well as helped in their existence business
23. What is share capital?
Ans – share capital is issued by company to raise the fund for their company.

24. What is venture capital firm?
Ans – venture capital is a capital invested in a project in which there is a substantial element of risk, typically a new or expanding business
25. Explain your loan agreement?
Best Regards

Rockey

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:44 am

@ Rockey

Something you said in the above post interests me. I am Krishna, and I would like to discuss with you some details in private. At the moment I am preparing to apply for the T1 Entrepreneur visa 200K route from India. I wanted to send this message as a PM but your post count is below 10, so you can't receive a PM.

My email ID is krishna9780@hotmail.com, please drop me a message there.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!