ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitor visa help...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sobia
Newly Registered

family visitor visa help...

Post by sobia » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:41 pm

hi all plz help me for this situation ..
i want to apply for my mother in law visit visa from pakistan actually reason why she come to the uk is i have a disable child and can not go pakistan bcz his condition so his grand mother visit to see him want to spend some time whith him but problem is she is a house wife she is not prove funds but her sister sponsor a visit actually im doing full time job but im on housing benifit support to could you plz help me for this matter how can i apply or what document we submit to support her visit
many thanks

sobia
Newly Registered

Re: family visitor visa help...

Post by sobia » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 pm

plz help me for this matter

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:20 am

Does she have any funds?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sobia
Newly Registered

Post by sobia » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:23 pm

No she have no funds her sister give her bank statement and affidevit and write home office she support her visit cost is this acceptable or not plz help

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:25 pm

It may be if the support is substantial.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

aquarian24
Newly Registered

Applying family visit visa to invite sister

Post by aquarian24 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi ,
My sister who is working in India in IT sector is coming to visit me for 2 weeks.
She had applies to visit uk 3 times. First time was successful and she returned back within 1 month to continue to her work .
Second and third time when she applied UKBA had refused the visa as second time she did not show proof that employer had granted leave of absence,third time she had just joined a new job and before joining wanted to visit me , so could not show any employer laeve of absence. So they had mentioned in the refusal letter that they think she mite come here and find a job. All this was in 2012.
Now she is again applying ..she has worked for this employer for a year ..has the proof to show that leave has been granted and she will return in 2 weeks.
But since she had 2 rejections we are little worried if it will affect her current application also ?
Can someone advise on this ?

Thanks.