ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issue with UK Bank Statement for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Issue with UK Bank Statement for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by umarjee4u » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

I am sponsoring my sisters in Pakistan for the investment of £200,000 for their Tier 1 Entrepreneur application as investor/sponsor. I do have money available in my personal bank accounts e.g Halifax and Santander Bank in London. But these banks are not willing to write a UKBA template type Bank letter for me as requested by UKBA. So can anyone help me to let me know which banks in UK can offer these types of Bank letter so that i will transfer my cash into those bank and arrange UKBA specifics Bank letter as third party bank letter. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

mehulchamria

Re: Issue with UK Bank Statement for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by mehulchamria » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 am

Hi,

I think the letter is a requirement only if the bank is not a recognized financial institution as per their list. This is mentioned somewhere in the application guidance. You might want to read it once again to confirm this.

Cheers.

mehulchamria

Post by mehulchamria » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 am

For money held in the UK only, a recent personal bank or building society statement from the
UK financial institution holding the funds, which confirms the amount of money available to
you or your entrepreneurial team.

Point 107 on Page 21 of 56

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:38 am

umarjee4u wrote:I am sponsoring my sisters in Pakistan for the investment of £200,000 for their Tier 1 Entrepreneur application as investor/sponsor. I do have money available in my personal bank accounts e.g Halifax and Santander Bank in London. But these banks are not willing to write a UKBA template type Bank letter for me as requested by UKBA. So can anyone help me to let me know which banks in UK can offer these types of Bank letter so that i will transfer my cash into those bank and arrange UKBA specifics Bank letter as third party bank letter. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Umar,

In UK no bank will give you same format. Get what best you can from them with original statements. Do other documentation solid.
Best of Luck

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Post by umarjee4u » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 pm

mehulchamria wrote:Hi,

I think the letter is a requirement only if the bank is not a recognized financial institution as per their list. This is mentioned somewhere in the application guidance. You might want to read it once again to confirm this.

Cheers.

Halifax and Santander is pure and popular Bank of UK and of course recognized Financial institution but they do not agree to write any letter and mention applicant name, say it is recogined by FSA, confirm money can be transferable to applicant account. they said to me that they can write maximum a letter that our customer has account with this much balance. thanks and looking forward for any help.

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Post by umarjee4u » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

mehulchamria wrote:For money held in the UK only, a recent personal bank or building society statement from the
UK financial institution holding the funds, which confirms the amount of money available to
you or your entrepreneurial team.

Point 107 on Page 21 of 56

I believe this is for personal application, if i have money into my account and i want to apply for this tier1 then it is fine. But i am third party sponsor then there is template bank letter given in end of the policy guidance which mentions that it is should be specific to UKBA template letter. Plus i also did talk with one solicitor and he said to me that if i do not get this letter then application will be turn down. Thanks and let me know further please.

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Post by umarjee4u » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:27 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
umarjee4u wrote:I am sponsoring my sisters in Pakistan for the investment of £200,000 for their Tier 1 Entrepreneur application as investor/sponsor. I do have money available in my personal bank accounts e.g Halifax and Santander Bank in London. But these banks are not willing to write a UKBA template type Bank letter for me as requested by UKBA. So can anyone help me to let me know which banks in UK can offer these types of Bank letter so that i will transfer my cash into those bank and arrange UKBA specifics Bank letter as third party bank letter. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Umar,

In UK no bank will give you same format. Get what best you can from them with original statements. Do other documentation solid.
Best of Luck
Thanks for your suggestion, i did a lot hard work to arrange this much money into my personal account so to be honest i do not want to let down myself due to any silly mistake. I have spoken with solicitor and he said to me that if i do not get a letter specific to UKBA then application will probably turn down. Do you think, should i contact UKBA customer service in UK and outside UK and have their say about this issue, It may help to find an authentic solution to this issue? Please anyone share their experience if they had this issue also. thanks for your reading and reply me

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

umarjee4u wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:

Hello Umar,

Best of Luck
Thanks for your suggestion, i did a lot hard work to arrange this much money into my personal account so to be honest i do not want to let down myself due to any silly mistake. I have spoken with solicitor and he said to me that if i do not get a letter specific to UKBA then application will probably turn down. Do you think, should i contact UKBA customer service in UK and outside UK and have their say about this issue, It may help to find an authentic solution to this issue? Please anyone share their experience if they had this issue also. thanks for your reading and reply me
UKBA will not help you in this matter. They will redirect you to policy guidance. Its really hard to get the same letter format. I suggest you to take your policy guidance with you to your bank may can work. Force them that its a legal formality etc. BEST OF LUCK

arjun1
Newly Registered

favour from successful applicant

Post by arjun1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:20 pm

could you please any one help me out to drop a tier 1 visa entrepreneur, actually i have a sponsor to show funds, here the problem is i have to show them a sample format letter. could any one forward a soft copy to my mail please which is (mailorletter@gmail.com).