ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for a Sponsor for Tier2 Visas

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HelpRequired
Newly Registered

Looking for a Sponsor for Tier2 Visas

Post by HelpRequired » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:11 am

Hi All,

Currently I am on a Tier 2 ICT and working in IT. I came in 2008 and my visas are expiring in Dec-12. I will be short by 6 months for ILR.

Regarding my background, I have an extensive experience in Business Analysis.

One agency called WorkpermitConsultants are willing to sponsor me. But I have to give then some amount of my salary on monthly basis. I am fine with that but not sure how authenticate is that.

Can any one please let me know which company sponsors Tier2 visas?

I am trying to find a new job but whenever I appear for an interview I get rejected because of my visa status.

Your help is guiding me to get a sponsor will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

niomi
United States of America

Re: Looking for a Sponsor for Tier2 Visas

Post by niomi » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 am

I am having this exact problem. I've been advised to go through the companies listed here already in posession of a license to sponsor. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ofsponsors

If you have work experience it may be a bit easier to find a job. Try Boyce Recruitment - I was rejected based on my graduate status but she specifically told me companies would consider sponsoring people with 2+ years of experience.

HelpRequired
Newly Registered

Post by HelpRequired » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am

niomi wrote:I am having this exact problem. I've been advised to go through the companies listed here already in posession of a license to sponsor. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ofsponsors

If you have work experience it may be a bit easier to find a job. Try Boyce Recruitment - I was rejected based on my graduate status but she specifically told me companies would consider sponsoring people with 2+ years of experience.
Thanks mate. Let me try Boyce and see what they say. Today, I met another consultant and they told me that they are willing to sponsor my visas provided I have a contract. But the bigger problem is. No one is willing to pick me up based on visa status :( .

Fingures crossed.

Thanks again

Ypirate
Newly Registered

Help

Post by Ypirate » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Currently I am working under tier1 PSW in an IT company. Do you guys know any one who can sponsor (agency) for Jobs.

alfaking
Newly Registered

Post by alfaking » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Can anyone please send me a private message with list of tier 2 sponsors that can sponsors me for an IT contractor job.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:42 pm

alfaking wrote:Can anyone please send me a private message with list of tier 2 sponsors that can sponsors me for an IT contractor job.
You can't contract on Tier 2.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....