ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR- premium Service?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

venga_pal

FLR- premium Service?

Post by venga_pal » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if FLR (in-country) has premium service option (i.e. personal interview as supposed to postal application).

If it is available, please could any one of you let me know the process, fee etc?

Thanks in advance

venga_pal

HolaHSMP

Post by HolaHSMP » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:33 pm

This option is not available for HSMP applicants. I talked to the guys in Ho and they informed me that the only option available is applying via post.
Once they receive our form and process the payment, we can call them and ask them for a payment reference number. This number can be used to apply for FLR urgent treatment. There is a sepearte form for FLR Urgent treatment.

venga_pal

FLR Stamping

Post by venga_pal » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:30 pm

Hi Hola,

Thanks for the reply. It a shame HSMP applicants havent got that facility. Anyway, do you know how long it will take on avg for FLR stamping.

Cheers,
venga_pal

meggles

Post by meggles » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:38 pm

my in-country FLR(HSMP) was reviewed in 3 weeks. that was in march 2007.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: FLR- premium Service?

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:39 pm

There is no such services. The reason for that is, FLR)HSMP) is often not straight forward application such as ILR, etc. Sopmetimes it needd verification, more evidence, etc.

Pantaiema
venga_pal wrote:Hi Guys,

I am wondering if FLR (in-country) has premium service option (i.e. personal interview as supposed to postal application).

If it is available, please could any one of you let me know the process, fee etc?

Thanks in advance

venga_pal

Vinee
Newly Registered

Re: FLR- premium Service?

Post by Vinee » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi,

I applied for FLR(m) UK spouse visa on 12th of July 2014 using a Premium service. The decision was not been made on the same day because the assessor needed extra payslips and bank statements. She said she will make the decision asap after she get these documents. I sent these extra documents the next working day. I am switching from tier 2 sponsorship visa to spouse visa. Also i changed my employer 5 days before applying for my visa. I thought i will be able to work with the new employer. But unfortunately after working for a week with the new employer i came to know that i cannot work with them. So i had to quit the job. Its almost more than a month now no decision has been made on my application, i have lost my job, i am living in a temporary accommodation. This is such a pain even after choosing a premium service you cannot get a result as you expect. I am not sure what to do? Has anyone faced the same situation? Or anyone have got any suggestions?

Thanks