ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Advice required

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nadeem.asif
Newly Registered

Urgent Advice required

Post by nadeem.asif » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello, I have completed 1 full master degree and 1 Level 7 diploma in UK. Now I want to get admission in MA/MSc degree relating to my level 7 tourism & Hospitality diploma course.
Almost all universities rejected my admission application. They said I have completed 2 level 7 so no progression. Kindly anybody inform me about university or public funded college where can i get admission. Thanks

drinver
Newly Registered
China

Re: Urgent Advice required

Post by drinver » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:40 am

What course exactly do you want to do and how would you argue that it is academic progression in relation to your previous level 7 studies? you would need to be able to do this to try to convince any educational institution

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 am

Any college that accepts you into their establishment ito do another NQF7 level course s not going to last long. Educational progress is now a bigger issue than it has been in the past.
Your only realistic choice in to go for PHd.

nadeem.asif
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem.asif » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

drinver wrote:What course exactly do you want to do and how would you argue that it is academic progression in relation to your previous level 7 studies? you would need to be able to do this to try to convince any educational institution
Actually I Want to get admission in MA/MSc tourism & Hospitality programme. my last course was a level 7 diploma not a full master that's why i want to complete a full master degree. I already argue with many universities but the reply was same that I have already completed 2 level 7.

nadeem.asif
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem.asif » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Any college that accepts you into their establishment ito do another NQF7 level course s not going to last long. Educational progress is now a bigger issue than it has been in the past.
Your only realistic choice in to go for PHd.
Thanks for your reply, I already tried for PhD on behalf of my master degree but universities required 60% marks I only have 52% that's the reason I want another master degree.

nadeem.asif
Newly Registered

Urgent Advice required

Post by nadeem.asif » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello, I have completed 1 full master degree and 1 Level 7 diploma in UK. Now I want to get admission in MA/MSc degree relating to my level 7 tourism & Hospitality diploma course.
Almost all universities rejected my admission application. They said I have completed 2 level 7 so no progression. Kindly anybody inform me about university or public funded college where can i get admission. Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:19 pm

nadeem.asif wrote:Hello, I have completed 1 full master degree and 1 Level 7 diploma in UK. Now I want to get admission in MA/MSc degree relating to my level 7 tourism & Hospitality diploma course.
Try University of West of Scotland
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided