ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Study Visa if spouse is in the UK?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ryan888
Newly Registered

UK Study Visa if spouse is in the UK?

Post by Ryan888 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Hello,
What are the chances to get a UK study visa if I already have a British spouse who is currently in the UK.
Me and my wife live together here in Dubai and I am an Animation Artist and a Motion Graphics expert. Recently I applied in the London School of Arts and they offered me a place in a Visual Effects course. I am willing to take that course but my main concern is that will the UK embassy issue me a study visa? As my wife is in Britain just now because her mum is ill and she will probably be there for about 3 months.

I am not willing to apply for a spouse visa.

Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan888
Newly Registered

Re: UK Study Visa if spouse is in the UK?

Post by Ryan888 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:56 am

Come on Guys anyone please give me some advice/suggestion

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: UK Study Visa if spouse is in the UK?

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:19 am

You are not going to have a problem.

No one in their right mind is going to use a tier4 route to gain entry to the UK when they are married to a UK cit, if that is what your worried about.don't be.

Your going to the top end university in its field, it will be costing you a fortune and by the sounds of it you are established in that field?

What nationality are you because that will seal the deal if you are from say the USA, Cananda, Australia etc.