ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

varying application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sajnan
Pakistan

varying application

Post by sajnan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 pm

hi
re-applied as a team 0n 9th of july 2014 afte being refused from first and upper tribunal, partner wants to apply ILR on long residence basis on 3rd september.my parter will act a s a third party now as we have the joint account ? my question is whether I will have to fill the new aplication form and meet all the new requirements after 11th july changes?or will i have to fill the change of circumstances form?
can i use the same advertisements and contracts supplied with the initial application or not?as i stopped business activities after upper tribunal decision.
any advice will be helpful

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: varying application

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:45 pm

sajnan wrote:hi
re-applied as a team 0n 9th of july 2014 afte being refused from first and upper tribunal, partner wants to apply ILR on long residence basis on 3rd september.my parter will act a s a third party now as we have the joint account ? my question is whether I will have to fill the new aplication form and meet all the new requirements after 11th july changes?or will i have to fill the change of circumstances form?
can i use the same advertisements and contracts supplied with the initial application or not?as i stopped business activities after upper tribunal decision.
any advice will be helpful
Hello Sajnan,

Yes you have to fill the change of circumstances form But you do not need to change anything on advertisement because end of the day he is still your business partner & he wants his name on it aswell. Business activity is very important which you have to start asap.
Hope it will help. Pm me if more info require.

sajnan
Pakistan

Re: varying application

Post by sajnan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:07 pm

means i will not need to fill the new application form valid from 11 july and just fill the change of circumstances form and send new updated bank statements and third party/ legal rep declarations? thanks for ur help bro