ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Guide: I need urgent assistance

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZAEEM
Newly Registered

Please Guide: I need urgent assistance

Post by ZAEEM » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi,

I was studying in level 7 postgraduate diploma course. I had completed my course and submitted all my assignments. But a week ago I came to know that my college's license has been revoked by UKBA. My college is closed and there is no one in the building. Even their phone is not responding. Now as per rule, I have to change my sponsor within 60 days but for that I need completion letter from my college. But College people have abandon the building. Now my question is that if I find another highly trusted college and seek admission into it, they will ask me any completion letter from my previous college to show any progress. I just have my enrollment letter from the previous college and a bunch of emails. How can I get admission into any college?

Kindly guide me , hope I have made my point clear

Asim

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Please Guide: I need urgent assistance

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 am

Get your pass certificate from the examination body.
The 60 days will only start if you have been curtailed, and that may not have happened yet. Make sure UKVI have your current address or you could be curtailed and not know about it.