ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need an accountant for my appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaz007

Do i need an accountant for my appeal

Post by shaz007 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:16 pm

HI

I have applied through psw route to Entrepreneur and i just want to know do i need to hire accountant to show that my business is trading ? or i can just show them my business bank statement ?

Please reply me brother i will appreciate if you guide me here.

Thanks

AJE
Nigeria

Re: Do i need an accountant for my appeal

Post by AJE » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 pm

If you are going for an appeal, showing trading is best and it is best you are fully guarded especially if you know in your heart that HO was not wrong about the decision. Your case worker might be a demon. trust me, i am speaking from experience

Show all possible documents so that they will take you serious. yes show your business bank statement, and get a verified accountant to prepare an unaudited statement for you. Also go with a printout from ACA website to prove that your accountant is verified and show how you raised the money you invested. With all of the above, they are bound to take you very serious and favour you as you will appear genuine. Above all, God has the final say

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:01 pm

it is not to do with an accountant !!

proof of trading would include:

1.an agreement(signed contract by both parties and it should have everything as policy guides(you would have provided it at the 1st place anyway))
2.copies of invoices issued to client under the contract's terms
3.Money into the business account against the service provision from client stating the invoice amount
3.possibly a letter from client stating that they are so far satisfied with the services provided by you
4.if you advertise your business on regular basis provide the proof for such activity
5.new contracts if there have been any since last provision and profs as mentioned in number 1 and 2
6.a letter from Bank stating that your business is trading.

if I were you I would not miss 1,2,3 considering it mandatory in terms of proving that business is trading
thanks,

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks Aje and princes of Ammi

Iits been 8 months since i regester my company and have applied and i git refusal so my company is 8 months old so you say i should provide new contracts and 12 3 ? it will be enough so no need to have accountant ?

also i have a question regarding my funds, HO put allegation that they are not satisfied with my funds , i borrowed money from my brother and father so the transaction is showing to my bank account but all the money is in my account ? do you guys thik it will be a problem or i have solid ground to defend? what proof i need it

cloud99
Newly Registered

Post by cloud99 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks
Last edited by cloud99 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cloud99
Newly Registered

Post by cloud99 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:57 pm

thanks in advance.

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 pm

hI,

They doubt your account simply means you have raised integrity issues. The only way to prove them wrong is to provide a confirmation of balance and focus on proving that your business is actually trading. That will remove any doubt. Also include the small bits and bobs such as obtaining business insurance.

As for contracts, you all need to bear in mind that contracts can be for only 1 day. so show a few and make sure the contracts are traceable to invoice and are reflected in your business bank statement., I am sure you will be successful.

All the best