ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Plzz urjent help needed Homeoofice refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaz007

Plzz urjent help needed Homeoofice refusal

Post by shaz007 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello Everyone

I have applied through psw route for entrepreneur application 50k and git refusal from HO

They say i am nit genuine now

I submit all the documents but one thing is i borrowed the money from my brother here in uk and some from my father they transfered to my bank account , i have only shown HO my bank account that money is in my Uk bank account 50 k but the transaction is showing my brother name and my father name so they refused says you have taken funds from someone

now i am appearing on appeal what i need to provide them evidence and do you guys think i have solid ground to win the case?

Please please all Senior members of this board i really need your advice and help

Hope145

Re: Plzz urjent help needed Homeoofice refusal

Post by Hope145 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:06 pm

So sorry to learn of your refusal! I don't really no much about this area of your refusal hopefully someone can shed more light on this or peharps seek professional advice.

However I do think you can challenge HO as they don't have proof that you borrowed the money, do they? on your bank statement it didn't say borrowed, did it?

What I don't know is what grounds you can prove them wrong now you said you borrowed it! Hope things works out well for you!

P.S am not a senior member of this forum!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Were you called for Interview? If yes, were you asked for source of funds in the interview? And what was your answer.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 pm

bro i said these are all my funds but in my account some transaction from my bro is showing so they raised issue they are not satisfied

now what i need to provide for evidence? is it third part?

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

What was the duration of the statement you submitted.
I think you should have submitted a statement starting at the time you hade the required money in your account.

I do not know but you could have recovered debts from other people as you were to start your new business. I do not thnk HO has a leg to stand on in court.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 pm

in interview i said its my own funds all in my bank account uk

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:17 pm

shaz007 wrote:in interview i said its my own funds all in my bank account uk
Money in your account means its your money irrespective of the fact that you got it from your family.
Stick to what you have said. If you have a genuine business then you will win this appeal.
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:05 am

bro i submitted the statement when the funds are in my account and its been now 6 months still in my account, but they raised why some transaction showed in my bank statement which is my brother transfer the money to me and my father? do i go with that statement that i took money from family

or bro owe me money and he is returning back to me and my father give me some money to do business?

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:51 am

1. stick to your story in the appeal.
2. Never admit that you are working for anyone but yourself
3. make sure you show trading in your appeal i.e business statement and contract
4. Get business insurance

I am sure with the above, HO will withdraw their decision.

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi same case with me and I am stick to that it is a family inheritance gift and as the money is in my account so it belongs to me. I provided a personal statement from the person who transfered as a proof that this if a family inheritance gift and it is unreturnable.
My hearing is in October
Best of luck

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:23 pm

shussain452 wrote:Hi same case with me and I am stick to that it is a family inheritance gift and as the money is in my account so it belongs to me. I provided a personal statement from the person who transfered as a proof that this if a family inheritance gift and it is unreturnable.
My hearing is in October
Best of luck
Did you submit a bank statement which had the transactions which made your balance above the threshold ?

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
shussain452 wrote:Hi same case with me and I am stick to that it is a family inheritance gift and as the money is in my account so it belongs to me. I provided a personal statement from the person who transfered as a proof that this if a family inheritance gift and it is unreturnable.
My hearing is in October
Best of luck
Did you submit a bank statement which had the transactions which made your balance above the threshold ?
Yes I did and also explained in interview and also I elplained that about 24K is my own saving earn during my 2 years of psw and 26K is my family inherited through online transfer.
In my side I m cleared. Suppose if I said that 50K is my own money and they want a proof how this is my own money as I can not save 50K in two years than I would be in trouble as well.
Any way someone can not convince them if they do not want to understand.
So I am trying to hold my nerves and focous on my goal.
Good luck everyone

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:07 pm

simple. get your brother and father to write a third party letter for you saying that they have given you the money towards your business. Also might be worth providing an updated bank statement or confirmation of balance from the bank.