ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to edit the submitted Tier 4 visa application form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aadityagaur
Newly Registered

How to edit the submitted Tier 4 visa application form

Post by aadityagaur » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 am

Hi Team,

I am Tier 4 student, studying in UK. I am a married person and i have a son. I got stuck into a weired situation.
I have taken help of some institute to file an my application form for VISA. In that VISA application form of mine, they were able to find the section for filling my wife details but were not able to locate any section requesting for the children detail.
Now after comming to UK, i have applied for VISA for my wife & son. My wife got the VISA, but they have rejected my son VISA stating that we have answered `NO` for Q51 which says that whether he had any dependent children. He asked us to go for appeal form for the same. we have filed the appeal form stating the reason "as the question was not clear at the time of filling application & there was not bad intention in giving the false information". Even though we have provided the cover letter explaining the reason for the same, they have again rejected the appeal form.
My question is, if an application form has some mistake, would it be possible to edit the same ? (i have filed my VISA from INDIA)
Because even if we file for fresh application, they will again check the same clause & again will try refusing the application form.

I request with the VISA experts overe here to help me out with this situation.

Thanks..

aadityagaur
Newly Registered

Re: How to edit the submitted Tier 4 visa application form

Post by aadityagaur » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 am

aadityagaur wrote:Hi Team,

I am Tier 4 student, studying in UK. I am a married person and i have a son. I got stuck into a weired situation.
I have taken help of some institute to file an my application form for VISA. In that VISA application form of mine, they were able to find the section for filling my wife details but were not able to locate any section requesting for the children detail.
Now after comming to UK, i have applied for VISA for my wife & son. My wife got the VISA, but they have rejected my son VISA stating that we have answered `NO` for Q51 which says that whether he had any dependent children. He asked us to go for appeal form for the same. we have filed the appeal form stating the reason "as the question was not clear at the time of filling application & there was not bad intention in giving the false information". Even though we have provided the cover letter explaining the reason for the same, they have again rejected the appeal form.
My question is, if an application form has some mistake, would it be possible to edit the same ? (i have filed my VISA from INDIA)
Because even if we file for fresh application, they will again check the same clause & again will try refusing the application form.

I request with the VISA experts overe here to help me out with this situation.

Thanks..