ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eligibility for ilr and ukba contact info

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hasanather
Newly Registered

eligibility for ilr and ukba contact info

Post by hasanather » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:51 pm

in october 2011 my sister went to the uk as a TIER1 GENERAL Dependent.
in this february 2014 her husband was granted ILR THROUGH THE TEN YEAR ROUTE. So on 7th april 2014 my sister got her FLR first as this was MANDATOry for her in order to apply for ILR. according to her lawyer the very nect day after getting her FLR she could apply for her indefinete leave to remain as she had completed her 2 year probatonary period.
On first of may 2014 she left the uk and came to us and plans to stay here till february 2015. Now my qs is that will this effect her ilr?? as i have heard that she is safe under section 287[a][1][d]. pease guide me regarding any rules relating to HOW LONG CAN SHE STAY OUT OF THE UK .
AND MOST OF ALL PROVIDE ME WITH A UKBA EMAIL ADRESS WHERE I CAN PUT MY QUERY RELATING TO THIS AS THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING ON ANY FORUMS OR TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

Amber
Mood:

Re: eligibility for ilr and ukba contact info

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:25 am

How long was she granted FLR(M) for, 2 or 2.5 years?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

hasanather
Newly Registered

Post by hasanather » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 am

It has been granted for a period of exact 2 years! Why ???

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 pm

That means the leave was granted under Part 8 of the rules and you can amalgamate the time as a PBS dep with that under FLR(M) to satisfy the 2 year probationary period required for SET(M). B1 English and LIUK required.

Absences should be limited and for good reason.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

hasanather
Newly Registered

Post by hasanather » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Last edited by hasanather on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hasanather
Newly Registered

Post by hasanather » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Amber wrote:That means the leave was granted under Part 8 of the rules and you can amalgamate the time as a PBS dep with that under FLR(M) to satisfy the 2 year probationary period required for SET(M). B1 English and LIUK required.

Absences should be limited and for good reason.
What do you mean that leaves have to be limited? As in what is the day limit ? And once she has completed the probationary period why would leaves matter ??? Please guide me !!

hasanather
Newly Registered

Post by hasanather » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Amber can you please guide me in detail regarding the leave rules.
reply as soon as possible !!!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:40 pm

There is no specific limit each case will be judged on its own merits supply evidence of a genuine and subsisting relationship.

hasanather
Newly Registered

Post by hasanather » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Amber wrote:There is no specific limit each case will be judged on its own merits supply evidence of a genuine and subsisting relationship.
Ty so much !! Your reply made me a little comfirtable as she will stay here till february 2015.
can youplease privude me an overseas contact number where I can get further confirmation. I TRIED NUMBERS STARTING WITH 0870 AND 0300 BUT I CANT DIAL FROM PAKISTAN. I tried some saynoto.com numbers aswell but they didnt work !!!!!