ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal cause of bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

refusal cause of bank letter

Post by Achilles.ali » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 pm

hi, im a silent reader of this forum and I must admit its a great source to gain knowledge about entrepreneur visa.

my entrepreneur visa is just got refused cause of three reasons. my funds are over seas third party bank account

a)the bank letter is not acceptable because it doesnot confirm that the amount of money held in this bank by the third party is available to you as you are not named on the bank letter

b) the third party declaration that you have submit is not acceptable because it doesn't contains your name

c) the letter from mr xyz that you have submitted is not acceptable as it doesnot confirm the validity of your signature on the third party declaration as you have not signed the aforementioned third party declaration.

what you guys think what are the chances to win the case, my ten years are completing in dec2014.so there is any way that my longterm residency doesn't break. thank you

rooney0511

Re: refusal cause of bank letter

Post by rooney0511 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:49 pm

If i were you, will try and drag the appeal process until the end of the year.

At that time if the appeal is successful, well and good, if not you can apply for ILR within 28 days from the date of the decision.

To prolong the appeal firstly send in for a paper hearing, and then closer to the date request for a oral hearing, this would take you upto 6-8 months i guess depending on where in UK you live.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 pm

137 views just 1 reply, need your suggestion guys

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:30 am

@ Achilles.ali, send your appeal straightaway if you haven't done so. You could get hearing towards July or Aug and you can then drag it to UT if FTT is not successful.

You should also make plan for a fresh application should in case your appeal get decided quickly. Submitting in a category that has good chance of success might be a good idea.

What's your immigration history?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:41 am

i was on student visa for 7 years then after masters psw my 10 years are completing in december

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:54 am

@ Achilles.ali, hopefully your appeal will drag on towards the end of the year. When did you submit your appeal?

I think you should wait for the appeal date first before deciding on the next step as the hearing date will determine if you can drag it towards the end of the year.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:02 am

I didt submit my appeal yet, only today got the letter that my application is refused and I have 10 working days to to appeal,my lawyer said its easy to win this in the court and hes sure he can drag the case by the end of the year

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:24 am

Achilles.ali wrote:I didt submit my appeal yet, only today got the letter that my application is refused and I have 10 working days to to appeal,my lawyer said its easy to win this in the court and hes sure he can drag the case by the end of the year
Good to hear that your lawyer is very optimistic.

Sending off appeal on form is also slower than submitting online appeal, so I will recommend that you send your appeal form by post and also don't include payment with the form initially as the tribunal will send you a separate letter for you to make your payment which will extend the time your appeal get listed.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 pm

any other suggestion guys

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 am

HEY GUYS,

so my appeal hearing date is 15 of oct on the ftt and im completeing my 10 years in dec this year. i have booked my life in uk test for the long residency and tomorrow is my test, so keeping fingers cross i hope i will pass

what is your status guys, i remember some otehr members are completing 10 years by the end of this year

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:28 am

I am waiting for my Entrepreneur application result since last year April
My 10 years will be completed in the end of December.
As many people are getting rejections on basis of deception. I am worried and thinking of applying early for 10 years.

HAC9
Newly Registered

Post by HAC9 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi A Chillies Ali

I can discuss this further in detail. Give me a call on Private anytime in the evening and if i am not available text me your number and i will call back. I am in the same situation

Thanks

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi

I got similar reason and hearing date is 16th October so please can you contact me or send me your contact number so we can discuss about this case

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 pm

hey Guys.so my hearing date on FTT is 14th-10-14, 2 days from now. I keep my fingers cross to win the appeal because my lawyer is very confident about it, but lets just say if I don't win the appeal can I apply for long term residency between 28 days .cause I got my entry clearance on 13 dec 2004 and I travelled to London within 2 weeks.so that means my long term residency starts from the day I got the visa.if I had travelled after 3 months of getting the entry clearance then my long term residency would start from the day I landed in uk. this is what my lawyer told me and this is what on the home office website under the long term residency guidelines

"If you’re aged 18 to 65 years old, you must:
pass the Life in the UK Test
prove you have sufficient English language skills

If you don’t meet these 2 requirements you can apply to extend.

Your 10-year qualifying period starts from either:
when you arrived in the UK with a visa
when you were given permission to stay in the UK"

so you guys think if I apply a fresh application around 25 November I should be fine and definitely get the visa, as I have passed the life in uk test already
thanx

Nabeel.ali
Newly Registered

Post by Nabeel.ali » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:15 pm

if my feet were in your shoes I would submit a fresh application by the end of December. I would never give home office a chance to reject my application, lets see what senior members have to say about this issue