ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Girl786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Girl786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

This is really important doc uploaded by uk government . I guess every one who re replying should take a look .
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _FM_SE.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

It ill definately help every one who re making documents . I hope so v all gt out of this situation soon . As my visa got rejected from aftr 14 months . Really sad but it was our silly mistakes in paper work . So use this link i find out frm uk gov site.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Guys my husband recieved a call to collect passport he will be going on monday i am so nervous havent told anyone.. My husband just told me

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:35 pm

umeraali wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
umeraali wrote:Hi,

Iv been reading all your comments for a couple of weeks, decided to join today! Congratulations to AlwaysHope for your successful application!

I am making my spouse visa application next week In sha allah, very nervous reading all your posts on how slow Pakistan system is.

My situation and salary is similar to that of KET 1 , SAF786 and ALWAYSHOPE I think.

I have 2 jobs and showing roughly 19,000 (Although I am also supplying evidence to advise them of my wage increase in job 1 which will bring annual income to 26,000 after October 2014)

KET1 I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind, what further documents did they require to satisfy this 'evidential burden'? wage slips? p60? in sha allah hope you hear something soon!

Mrs Asim - I think we will be submitting our applications at the same time, what TB centre is recommended? is there a particular one?

I am planning on submitting application in MIRPUR purely because on the website they have best figures in terms of quickest responses, don't know how true that is.

Any Advise or TIPS will be appreciated, literally getting everything together this week!

Wish everyone good luck with their applications, people who are waiting and who have had calls to collect - in sha allah good news!
Hi welcome aboard :)
I wish u luk for ur application if u need any help just ask :)
Of course i dont mind basicly ther was a discepancy betwen a wage slip n bank stament so basicly thy wanted to no why i sent a letter from my employer admitting his mistake n also he had copies of my wage cheques so he sent thm proving it was his wage going in altho difrent frm a wage slip as thy wer doubting that employer was paying me. Please do duwa thy understand the fault as my income is over so hopefully they wil see that!

Hi,

Thankyou very much Ket1 :)

Ohhh I am with you now as to what further information they required - just wanted to make sure I am providing them everything! In sha allah I hope they accept your further evidence and you hear very soon of their decision. I have one months wage where my employer made a mistake and then next day paid the little bit she missed, I have already asked her to address that in her employer letter to explain her mistake, in sha allah she will do that and they will not query it.

REEREE - Thankyou! If they all go Islamabad then your right it does makes sense to submit there, but its confusing as I heard that they go to UAE aswell at some point.

BTW with protests and disruption going on in Islamabad I think that the post will be disrupted, so if anyone sending anything I would hold on or email first, I am trying to send my application by hand and not post!

:)
Ur more than welcome thank u so mych inshallah n thas a gud idea inshallah wil cover it!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Guys my husband recieved a call to collect passport he will be going on monday i am so nervous havent told anyone.. My husband just told me
Ah sarah!! Inshallah its great news feelin so nervois for u n saf!! Why monday why nt tomro n wot tym did thy call hm? X
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Shah512
Newly Registered

Post by Shah512 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:47 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hey everyone

Its good news. I am over the moon. Thanks to Allah my husband visa is granted. I guess theres hope for all of us. I just want to say thanks to all of those who prayd for me and those who advised me on the forum. May Allah grant you all visa's.
Many many congrats always hope. So happy for U.
Pls tell us what date was the visa stamped?

An Sarah 786 my dua's with U. Inshallah u will get a good news. Bt pls share all the details with us specially visa stamped date. :)

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Guys my husband recieved a call to collect passport he will be going on monday i am so nervous havent told anyone.. My husband just told me
Two RFC's in one day. Great. Hope your partner and saf's partner got visa granted. Insha Allah will be good news. Update us as soon as you find out. Why doesnt your partner collect tomorrow?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Shah512 wrote:

Its good news. I am over the moon. Thanks to Allah my husband visa is granted. I guess theres hope for all of us. I just want to say thanks to all of those who prayd for me and those who advised me on the forum. May Allah grant you all visa's.

An Sarah 786 my dua's with U. Inshallah u will get a good news. Bt pls share all the details with us specially visa stamped date. :)
Thank you so much. Visa was stamped on the 11th. Roughly two weeks ago.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Girl786 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
saf786 wrote:Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x
Insha Allah your husband visa will be granted aswell. Update us as soon as you find out.
Hey hi (always hope ) hope u okie . I want to ask u that as u said u re self employed . Did u provide ur full financial year account details. What doc re imp u think for self employment ??
I provided 8 months bank statements for the full finanacial year (i should have provided 12 months as this is the requirement), I also evidence of tax paid (self assessment tax and class 2 national contributions), tax calculation summary (SA302), Letter from accountant saying he deals with my accounts (was a certified chartered accountant), accounts for the year, letter showing i registered as self employed.

I think the above are important to show that your self employed. I am sure theres a documents on their website showing what is required to show your self employed. I cant think about anything else but ill let you know if i remember more documents i submitted showing im self employed.

Shah512
Newly Registered

Post by Shah512 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Shah512 wrote:

Thank you so much. Visa was stamped on the 11th. Roughly two weeks ago.
Thanks a lot again AlwaysHope.
Now waiting for the sarah786 good news.also waiting for my rfc......

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:19 pm

My stomach turns of nervousness when I see a post of people who got a call for RFC and waiting to go. I can not imagine myself in that situation...Can not wait to submit the case!!!!! Already had many strikes of bad-luck hence the delay of submission :( Maybe one day we can have a reunion party of Spouse Visa;s haha ;)

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:24 pm

I provided 8 months bank statements for the full finanacial year (i should have provided 12 months as this is the requirement), I also evidence of tax paid (self assessment tax and class 2 national contributions), tax calculation summary (SA302), Letter from accountant saying he deals with my accounts (was a certified chartered accountant), accounts for the year, letter showing i registered as self employed.

I think the above are important to show that your self employed. I am sure theres a documents on their website showing what is required to show your self employed. I cant think about anything else but ill let you know if i remember more documents i submitted showing im self employed.[/quote

Thank u so much for this all info . Wish u ve a both ve a wonderful life ahead . Always stay happy & blessed . I hope v get out of this situation as well . Just going to reapply as got rejected bc of our own silly mistakes .every thing happens for a reason . U guys must be looking forwrd to see each other & i must say thy ill be the out of world feeling when u ill see ur hubby . Ve a bright future togther . Thnku very much once again . Tcx

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Thank you so much. Visa was stamped on the 11th. Roughly two weeks ago.[/quote]

Thanks a lot again AlwaysHope.
Now waiting for the sarah786 good news.also waiting for my rfc......[/quote]

Thank u shah12 inshallah u hear soon my prayers r with u

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Girl786 wrote:
Thank u so much for this all info . Wish u ve a both ve a wonderful life ahead . Always stay happy & blessed . I hope v get out of this situation as well . Just going to reapply as got rejected bc of our own silly mistakes .every thing happens for a reason . U guys must be looking forwrd to see each other & i must say thy ill be the out of world feeling when u ill see ur hubby . Ve a bright future togther . Thnku very much once again . Tcx
Thanks. I am really excited to see my husband. Its been quiet a while since i have seen him last. I really hope you get the same feeling as i am feeling nowadayz once you reapply and get visa granted. Insha Allah your husband visa will be granted when you apply again. I know how your feeling as we have been through a refusal aswell in the past. May Allah help you both through this hard time.

If you need any further help let me know.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:55 am

reeree wrote:
wasnav wrote:I applied my settlement wife visa on 21/06/2013 and it went on hold on 26/09/2013. I withdrew the application and reapplied on 22/01/2014 and still my visa is under process with no response. The worst part is i was expecting our first child when i reapplied (hoping that i'll get my visa in time) and now my baby has born at the end of july 2014. Can anyone kindly guide me how should i contact the BHC? Now we are clueless what shall we do? I dont know when will i get my response and then we'll apply for our baby's visa. Help will be appreciated.

Why did ur wifes application go on hold the first time u applied?
Did they inform u with a reason?
Actually its my application (i am the wife), we made a silly mistake in paper work, eco calculated my hubby's pay to be less than 18600. We were misguided by the solicitor. Hence we had to withdraw because we knew we cant correct it. When i reapplied we used category D too, my hubby sold a property and we showed all those savings alongwith property documents. N now i have been for my visa since 7 months and my baby is also born. Really upset about visa thing now.

nabeelsultan2000

Post by nabeelsultan2000 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 am

Applied on 17th of July 2014 and waiting ......... how long they will take?

where to contact them ?

read someone got visa in less than a month :)

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:19 am

Salam,
My sister got call from gerry's Islamabad at 10:00am. She collect passport and now she tell me that she got rejection. Feeling sad for her....

She applied on 23 September 2013 and in january 2014 they ask her to submit additional documents for income proof she did so. But the reason for rejection they described that documents were submitted after application.

Bhc islamabad is really doing " such a nice job " to make hurdles in family reunite..
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:47 am

can anyone please tell how to view private messages here on this board? actually i am new to this board and i have got mail saying that i have received private message here but when i click the link it shows that you are not authorized to view the message. That message is important i guess because its related to my query.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:51 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:Salam,
My sister got call from gerry's Islamabad at 10:00am. She collect passport and now she tell me that she got rejection. Feeling sad for her....

She applied on 23 September 2013 and in january 2014 they ask her to submit additional documents for income proof she did so. But the reason for rejection they described that documents were submitted after application.

Bhc islamabad is really doing " such a nice job " to make hurdles in family reunite..
Thats very bad luck. I feel for her. May Allah give her patience during this hard time.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:53 am

wasnav wrote:can anyone please tell how to view private messages here on this board? actually i am new to this board and i have got mail saying that i have received private message here but when i click the link it shows that you are not authorized to view the message. That message is important i guess because its related to my query.
I think you have to be joined on this forum for a certain time before you can open private messages. Ask them to post the comment on the main forum instead of sending private message.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:54 am

To Saf and Sarah

Any update?

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 am

Need quick reply????
How can i make refund fee application after rejection. Because i read on this froum about fee refund for those cases whom cases r on hold and they got rejection.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 am

Always hope thanku for answering me ..plz can u tell me i cant understand i called them they said we made the decision and today i emailed them and first line they wriitn we have revieved a decision from decsion making center an second line they said ur case is still under process...my sisiter in law call ukvi and they again said we made the decision out work is done

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:18 am

Has anyone here applied from lahore for uk settlement spouse visa? What is the quickest amount of time someone has received good news? I have been waiting 2 weeks and still no reply!!!!!!!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:Need quick reply????
How can i make refund fee application after rejection. Because i read on this froum about fee refund for those cases whom cases r on hold and they got rejection.
There is no refund, fees is paid for them to look into your application which they did, so why refund?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:27 am

pind_da_munda_786 wrote:Has anyone here applied from lahore for uk settlement spouse visa? What is the quickest amount of time someone has received good news? I have been waiting 2 weeks and still no reply!!!!!!!
Some lucky people received good news in two to three weeks.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all