ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immediate Assistance on UK Visit Visa Grant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ryan888
Newly Registered

Immediate Assistance on UK Visit Visa Grant

Post by Ryan888 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello Guys,

I would highly appreciate it if anyone can ans the following:

I am married to a British Citizen, we stay in Dubai and I work as a Software Programmer in a company here in Dubai. Me and my wife are planning to take a trip to a few places by the end of this year

Dubai > Germany (We have some friends there) > UK (My Inlaws) > and back to Dubai
(A total of 3 weeks and back)

I have already been granted a visa for Germany (schengen visa) and now willing to apply for a 6 month UK Family visa. What do you think are the chances I will get a visa, more importantly what do you suggest I will have to submit from my end to show strong ties here in Dubai? I need to make it right the first time as I know getting a UK visa can be tricky. In addition I would like to mention that I have been studying in the UK.

Any Suggestions/Updates would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

ban.s

Re: Immediate Assistance on UK Visit Visa Grant

Post by ban.s » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 am

Also see Guide to Visitor Visa supporting documents

Nobody in this forum can say what your changes are - it all depends on the documents you submit in support of your application.