ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got letter from inis saying

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bibisha

I got letter from inis saying

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:56 am

I am directed by the minster of justice and equality to refer to your application for naturalisation
1.please confirm if there have been any changes in your family circumstances, if your marital status and has change or if you have had any more children.

2.please provide details of how you have been financially ma maintained since arrival in the state on such date ....... Providing details of employment/study or any payment from social letter protection you may have received

3.please provide a list of all absences from state,stating the dates,duration and destination of each absence and the reason for absence

4. Please provide us with a copy of your current GNIB

I don't know why they sent me that as I have sent them all the above in my previous application I sent them where I worked and where I studied and a copy of my passport and my statue of Marriage that I married and have my children here and no problem in my family all my children came here with me in Ireland and I have been resident in Ireland 5years on stamp 4 never did anything wrong so why do you think they sent me that ? Or did any body received anything like that for applying for naturalization what should I do and will I need a lawyer ? Help guys and my 2 daughters have been granted there irish crteznship.

janet0001

Re: I got letter from inis saying

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:15 am

I thought u've received an approval for ur citizenship and waiting for invitation letter to the ceremony,or am I missing something?

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:31 am

No this is my mam's letter she received this morning

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 am

Oh,I see,so she's still waiting for her approval right?

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:39 am

She got a Letter this morning I wort what she got above'! And she doesn't know why ???

bundle

Post by bundle » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 am

why did you send your documents for your mum?

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 am

This is confusing to me. Ur mum brought u to this country and the 2 of u already had citizenship approved and ur mum's still waiting for her approval and she received this letter,does that sums it up?

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:00 am

I didn't send my mam's documents she sent them her self applying for naturalistion as she has been in Ireland 10 years and 5 years resident under stamp for and me and my sister we are old so we sent out application sprat from her ! We applied as adults but we entered the country as minors with my mam and dad and me and my sister got our approvals but she didn't she just received a letter this morning state all the above as I have put in my previous post do you understand know

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 am

That's really clear now,and I'm sorry for the barrage of questions.I believe that her approval is imminent,she'll need to provide all the infos,even if she had provided it previously,perhaps with a cover letter too. The person dealing with her application might have been on vacation,it could be another case worker reviewing her file en route to be submitted to th minister and their might have been several months in between the time of her last submission. I'll tell her not to worry and provide the requested documents again.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:26 am

We'll it is a different case worker from her previous letter that they sent her for the 2 stage but like would they not have the previous document already attached to her file why do they need copy of her gnib and all of the document agin to be sent ??
Last edited by Bibisha on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:28 am

We'll it is a different case worker from her previous letter that they sent her for the 2 stage but like would they not have the previous document already attached to her file why do they need copy of her gnib and they document to be sent out agin

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:32 am

I presume u're referring to ur mum now right? Cos it's confusing when u say "my" that was why @bundle asked why u would be sending ur documents for her. So,if u're writing in her place,I'll say inis at times request for information again even if it's been submitted,perhaps their's been several months in between,everything has to be within 6 months or else,an updated versions would be requested.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Sorry I meant to say her not my .... Eh no she will be sending the document and she was just worried because they asked for her document agin after 6 months she was just worried that she was joy entitled

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 pm

It's normal routine if their's 6 months in between as I said earlier,she should smile and provide the infos ASAP. But u know that the only people entitled to citizenship are children of an Irish citizens or descendant,they call naturalisation. Privilege lol so,to mum to seat tight and it's all gonna be fine...

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Yeah ok but what do u mean only children of irish or descendent but in my case I have my Owen case that why I was granted naturalization because 5 years residency and on stamp 4 so that's nothing to do with my mam

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Lol it's stated in the directive.I do not need to tell u this,so,she can't say she deserve citizenship bcos she's been here for 10 yrs.Tell her to provide all those things again,and I'm sure she'll be approved. Children of Irish citizens do not need to apply for naturalisation,they get registered,so that's the difference between right and privilege.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Yeah I know what you mean but she was just worried that something might be wrong because she never heard of anyone receiving this letter before and specially when they said she has to mention all of her trips and dates when she left the country and why did she leave and where did she go ?? Like why all these questions like how would she remember all the trips she took the past 5 years and and why did she go and the dates like that impossible like I don't even remember what I did yesterday lol and that why she was worried that there might be something. Wrong and why did they wait after 6 months to ask all these question after her passing second stage with no problem so she found it a bit weird that they ask for that as she sent them all of what she did last 5 years like what will change in 6 months time lol it's just so confusing to me thanks Janet

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:44 pm

I understand u,the new minister has introduced 6 weeks limit since she was appointed,perhaps she was inquisitive,better for her to follow departure and arrival date on her passport,and sometimes,only journey more than 6 weeks should be given reason why tho,it won't be of a big deal tho

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm

I hope so thanks anyway for giving her hope :) she so worried hope she hears good news and hope they do take long to give her a reply

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm

[quote="janet0001"]I understand u,the new minister has introduced 6 weeks limit since she was appointed,perhaps she was inquisitive,better for her to follow departure and arrival date on her passport,and sometimes,only journey more than 6 weeks should be given reason why tho,it won't be of a big deal tho[/quote]

Please Janet0001, could you once more confirm that the new minister introduced 6 weeks limit for processing naturalisation application, and when did she say this, any link to this please. Pls, am not doubting you, just that I am not aware.
Thanks.

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:55 am

I was referring to a question in new naturalisation form,it clearly stated that u should give details of any absentee in the state that's more than 6 weeks.