ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa Overstayed for 4 days

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nikimmi10
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa Overstayed for 4 days

Post by nikimmi10 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 am

Hello Members,

My parents from India are here 4th time on a family visitor VISA for 6 months. This time they are in a situation that they might need to over stay for 4 more days beyond their VISA expiry date. Would like to know if there are any consequences on their future VISA application if they overstay for 4 days. I read on this forum that there are 28 days grace period. Would appreciate if someone can answer me referring to UKBA website.

Thank you in Advacne

dmp

Re: Family Visitor Visa Overstayed for 4 days

Post by dmp » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Nikimmi
They shouldn't have any problem with future application if there is strong reason of overstay.

hotmale
India

Post by hotmale » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am

hi I am going to invite my parents on visitor visa can you please proivde me with the sponsor letter format and the docs u uded.

you can email me on mightyg@rediffmail.com

Thanks.

dmp

Post by dmp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:10 pm