ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i use old 50K, while JR in process? Please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stevens874
Newly Registered

can i use old 50K, while JR in process? Please help

Post by stevens874 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi all,

I am going to reapply for Tier1 Entrepreneur, while my JR for old application is still in process, i still have valid leave to remain,PSW.

Can i use the old 50K (which are in my UK personal account) or i have to arrange another 50K for new application?

any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

steven

stevens874
Newly Registered

Re: can i use old 50K, while JR in process? Please help

Post by stevens874 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:06 pm

stevens874 wrote:Hi all,

I am going to reapply for Tier1 Entrepreneur, while my JR for old application is still in process, i still have valid leave to remain,PSW.

Can i use the old 50K (which are in my UK personal account) or i have to arrange another 50K for new application?

steven

Hi,
Amber or any senior please give your opinion. Regards

stevens874
Newly Registered

Post by stevens874 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:14 pm

stevens874 wrote:

steven

please any one to share his views.....

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:58 pm

stevens874 wrote:
stevens874 wrote:

steven

please any one to share his views.....
I don't see why you should not be able to use the same 50K. However I don't know anything about chipping in a new application while the other one is still at bay. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will help.

What were the reasons of your refusal ?

stevens874
Newly Registered

Post by stevens874 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks for your reply. Reason of refusal was that i dont have access to 50K. At time of application, me and my team member, both have 25K in separate accounts and we both gave each other declaration that we can use each other's money in presence of legal representative. My visa is going to expire next week, so thinking to reapply. As by solicitor, JR and new application can go side by side.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:48 am

@ stevens874, yes you can use the same 50k fund for your fresh application while your JR is pending.

Are you planning to submit a sole application or as a team again?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

stevens874
Newly Registered

Post by stevens874 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ stevens874, yes you can use the same 50k fund for your fresh application while your JR is pending.

Are you planning to submit a sole application or as a team again?
Thanks Olasunkanmi for your reply, so i just read ur reply.

Yes, i reapplied single, not as team member. I have an other problem now, if you or any senior member here please explain it, it will be really really helpful.

JR permission was granted to me in Nov 2013 and during that time i changed my solicitor. The new solicitor got bundle of documents from my old solicitor and said that it will take few months for hearing. I continued waiting and keep asking to solicitor about hearing date or any progress with JR, but the answer was always No.

I reapplied on 8th of August 2014 and mentioned in application that JR granted, waiting for hearing date. On 13th of August solicitor told me that JR was dismissed in April and the court said that you have not paid court fee 700£. I am not sure where was mistake, court sent letter to previous solicitor and he not informed, letter was ignored by new solicitor or the court not sent letter at all. My very lazy and incompetent solicitor is now trying to get information about that. He has 40 years of experience, charging 180£/h fee and with zero results.

Now my question is that is it possible to get JR live again? If not, will it effect on my new application, where i have written that i am waiting for court hearing date?

I applied on 8th of August, application received confirmation letter on 15th of August, but no other correspondence till yet.

I shall be really really thankful for all to guide me about it.

With best regards,