ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Thank u So much everyone ! Really . Thank u .. You guys r all great :)

freddy786
Newly Registered

Re: additional docs rejected

Post by freddy786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:salaam all

my husband applied on 30/10/13

the requested additional docs in may some time

and now the said my additional documents are rejected i clearly sent 18months papers (including additional documents)

dont know y they reject my additional documents?

hmrc clearly say my self employment is above 19k

i sent more documents via mp (which they did not request about a mont ago)

does this mean my husband visa rejected again?

:( please help anypne

there eco not know how to calculate tax
how did they inform u that additional documents rejected?

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey guys sorry I thought I had dropped a message earlier
We got refused .. Given us 28 days to appeal
Alhumdulilah for everything
To saf i have been checking for an update from you earlier quiet a few times. I am very sorry to hear about your refusal. Im glad your thinking positive thoughts despite your husband got refusal. May Allah reward you for this.

This is just a shame honestly i thought mine and yours cases were very similar, but i learnt one thing that homeoffice people are so unfair even though people with similar cases some get done, some dont. Thats what happened with my husband first application. He was refused unfairly like your husband has.

I just want to advise you that while waiting for 12 months make sure you are puttind right amount in your account and make sure you get money out aswell regulary to show what money gets used and what gets saved in your account.

Also do not try to have a gap in self employment. The rest you already know. A years such a long time to wait, but Insha Allah you wont need to reapply because Allah might make you win appeal. I'll pray for you.
Thanks for the advice ALWAYSHOPE :)
It's been going well since December and there's only another 7 months to go until April ..:) inshaAllah it will be for the best

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 pm

saf786 wrote:Thank u So much everyone ! Really . Thank u .. You guys r all great :)
Allah does whats for the best even though we might not see it, Allah has bigger nd better plans fr u hun jus stay strong my prayers r wth u

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 pm

umeraali wrote:Thankyou HAS0907 for your response - Was this your first application? and did you apply in Lahore? I hop everyone gets a quick response like yours in sha allah!

Thanks Fullahs - very satisfying to know they have some sort of system, we can only hope they do in sha allah!

NETWORKERS - Thanks for that!

SAF786 - How difficult it is to stay apart from your husband but ma sha allah what a response on your refusal and to say alhamdullilah straight after - just reading your comment I was like wow! I wish in sha allah that it really is for the best in which ever way it can be, in that a fresh application or appeal is really quick like HAS0907! gud look for your next step!

May we all in sha allah be successful :)
SAF786: really sorry to hear that; Insha Allah you will be united with your husband soon and I pray that everyone is successful.

umeraali: this was my first application and my wife submitted the application in Islamabad.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
saf786 wrote:Thank u So much everyone ! Really . Thank u .. You guys r all great :)
Allah does whats for the best even though we might not see it, Allah has bigger nd better plans fr u hun jus stay strong my prayers r wth u
I am so sorry to hear that but glad to see how your strong faith is mashAllah. everything happens for a good reason inshAllah

Hi All. I have contacted them again and this time used another internal source (which i can't disclose here) but they have confirmed that they are urgently looking at cases in date order. So everyone needs to be patient as they have realised that there is a huge backlog and cases are severely delayed due to several reasons. Hopefully it get cleared soon inshAllah.

reeree

Post by reeree » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:40 am

saf786 wrote:Hey guys sorry I thought I had dropped a message earlier
We got refused .. Given us 28 days to appeal
Alhumdulilah for everything

Awwhh.. Thats heartbreaking news, to wait all that time & then get a refusal.
MashaAllah, ur extremely brave & dont lose hope.
Most cases which get refused for minor reasons are over turned in appeal. But this is just BHC way of wasting more time & government funding & putting innocent people thru unneccessary grief!
I pray, In sha Allah, your appeal is quick & successful!
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

reeree

Post by reeree » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 am

sami3 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:
I am so sorry to hear that but glad to see how your strong faith is mashAllah. everything happens for a good reason inshAllah

Hi All. I have contacted them again and this time used another internal source (which i can't disclose here) but they have confirmed that they are urgently looking at cases in date order. So everyone needs to be patient as they have realised that there is a huge backlog and cases are severely delayed due to several reasons. Hopefully it get cleared soon inshAllah.
Sami3 - i guess ur comment explains the random call my husband received last weekend informing him that they are actively looking at his case & will be making a decision soon In sha Allah.
Its been almost 1yr now since we sumitted the application! :(
The processing times on the .gov website are extremely misleading & give people false hope!
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:27 am

freddy786 wrote:to safikazmi,what documents were after application?
After application documents were missing bank statements and wages slips.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 am

If they are looking at them in date order then its not long til i know i guess as i applied in October 2013 and people from September are now receiving answers
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:30 am

Ket1 wrote:If they are looking at them in date order then its not long til i know i guess as i applied in October 2013 and people from September are now receiving answers
may be u r right but sme dec applicant who were on hold r also getting rfc,i think it all depends upon luck,

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:32 am

freddy786 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:If they are looking at them in date order then its not long til i know i guess as i applied in October 2013 and people from September are now receiving answers
may be u r right but sme dec applicant who were on hold r also getting rfc,i think it all depends upon luck,
i am also on hold since 25th june 2014 and waiting for reply,may Allah help us,

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:16 am

freddy786 wrote:
freddy786 wrote:
i am also on hold since 25th june 2014 and waiting for reply,may Allah help us,
Ah ryt did thy get th visa or not? N why r u on hold if u donr mind me asking
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 pm

freddy786 wrote:salaam all

and now the said my additional documents are rejected i clearly sent 18months papers (including additional documents)

please help anypne

when did they sent u this email that documents r rejected what documents did u send
they sent like on 22 july

I sent 1 tax paid national contribute 1 qnd 2

Plus like 3k tax paid all ib hmrc record

I dont think the eco even bothred to ribg hmrc to confirm the tax paid tbh

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:27 pm

i am on hold cause of income requirment applied as selfemployed,

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi All. I have contacted them again and this time used another internal source (which i can't disclose here) but they have confirmed that they are urgently looking at cases in date order. So everyone needs to be patient as they have realised that there is a huge backlog and cases are severely delayed due to several reasons. Hopefully it get cleared soon inshAllah.[/quote]

Sami3 - i guess ur comment explains the random call my husband received last weekend informing him that they are actively looking at his case & will be making a decision soon In sha Allah.
Its been almost 1yr now since we sumitted the application! :(
The processing times on the .gov website are extremely misleading & give people false hope![/quote]

yes you are right sis. i hope you hear a good news soon inshAllah. Dont lose hope

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:22 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:
freddy786 wrote:salaam all

please help anypne

when did they sent u this email that documents r rejected what documents did u send
they sent like on 22 july

I sent 1 tax paid national contribute 1 qnd 2

Plus like 3k tax paid all ib hmrc record

I dont think the eco even bothred to ribg hmrc to confirm the tax paid tbh
did u send SA302?

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 pm

i sent SA302 and bank statements,hope wil hear soon,

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:04 pm

is situation in pakistan slowing down the visa processing?

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:11 pm

pind_da_munda_786 wrote:is situation in pakistan slowing down the visa processing?
yes its delaying it a lot!
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:07 pm

zee09 wrote:
pind_da_munda_786 wrote:is situation in pakistan slowing down the visa processing?
yes its delaying it a lot!

not really. it only started 14 days ago and our visa were already delayed. Also Embassy is still running as normal.

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Important Information for Applicants submitting applications at Lahore Visa Application Center: Due to some technical issues, processing of applications submitted at Lahore VAC could take longer than usual. To avoid this delay, applicants including Priority Visa customers can therefore opt to submit their applications at Islamabad or Mirpur Visa Application Centers.

Caution notice: This is to inform that due to unstable political situation, protests, rallies and travel restrictions imposed in various cities, applicants may experience delays in application movement to and from the High Commission. This could also impact applicant’s access to Gerry’s Visa Application Centers for passport submission and timely return of the processed passports to them.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:54 pm

zee09 wrote:Important Information for Applicants submitting applications at Lahore Visa Application Center: Due to some technical issues, processing of applications submitted at Lahore VAC could take longer than usual. To avoid this delay, applicants including Priority Visa customers can therefore opt to submit their applications at Islamabad or Mirpur Visa Application Centers.

Caution notice: This is to inform that due to unstable political situation, protests, rallies and travel restrictions imposed in various cities, applicants may experience delays in application movement to and from the High Commission. This could also impact applicant’s access to Gerry’s Visa Application Centers for passport submission and timely return of the processed passports to them.

well this situation is just an excuse which only started recently. What about the applicants who are waiting for over 8 months??? First it was income threshold then English Test and now the unstable situation in the country. Speechless :roll: :roll:

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:27 am

its pakistan..expected.

does anyone know if its possible for spouse to travel outside pakistan whilst waiting for visa? is there any sort of temporary travel doc that can be issued?

we want to go to dubai...

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 am

zee09 wrote:its pakistan..expected.

does anyone know if its possible for spouse to travel outside pakistan whilst waiting for visa? is there any sort of temporary travel doc that can be issued?

we want to go to dubai...
i still remember your disgraceful remarks on this forum about other applicants and please Stop blaming Pakistan for everything. GROW UP :|

You need a Passport to travel outside the country