ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application returned as invalid !!! Need advice plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qkiyani
Pakistan

Application returned as invalid !!! Need advice plz

Post by qkiyani » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi ,

I applied tier 1 entreprenuer visa 50k route on 16th july 2014
Basically it was a re application n my appeal was in process
My solicitor withdrawn appeal on 16th july n send the application on the same date. Today i received all my documents back with a letter dated 24th aug 2014 stating that my application is invalid as i have a appeal in process. Even i confirmed from tribunal that they received my appeal withdrawal letter via fax on 16th of july and i asked them to give me in written that they received my withdrawal letter n sent them written request of letter via e mail aswell . Now problem is that my 28 days overstaying period is passed as wel so wat u guys suggest me to do. My solicitor advised me to send a new application with covering letter n letter from tribunal n expalining my situation.
I will be very thank ful for ur kind suggestions.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: Application returned as invalid !!! Need advice plz

Post by qkiyani » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 am

guys i urgently need ur suggastion that whats my legal status n can i apply again

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 am

the more time you waste the more you play yourself

apply asap as per your lawyers suggestion. did you withdraw your appeal? if no then you are safe. waste no more time

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Thanx mate ,

As i received the decision of invalid application yesterday , today i did re-applied with the covering letter in which my solicitor mentioned that my prvious apllication was valid aswell as we already informed tribunal before sending application to home office. Now i am waiting for a reply from tribunal as i requested them to give me in written that they received my withdrawal request on 16th of july which i will send later on to home office before giving my biometrics....