ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ivesting 50K

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Ivesting 50K

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:17 am

I know it a bit too early as I have not even applied for T1 visa yet but no harm in getting some info beforehand. I am applying as the Director/Software developer of a limited company. My business does not require a lot of investment and I work from home using a laptop and an internet connection. I have connections in the industry and academia and get things done that I can't through them. My questions is do I have to show the investments in the business when applying for extension or the turnover can expiate this requirement.
Thanks

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Ivesting 50K

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:28 am

Yes you have to ,so think or consult someone how you are going to do this.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 am

nasirkhan wrote:I know it a bit too early as I have not even applied for T1 visa yet but no harm in getting some info beforehand. I am applying as the Director/Software developer of a limited company. My business does not require a lot of investment and I work from home using a laptop and an internet connection. I have connections in the industry and academia and get things done that I can't through them. My questions is do I have to show the investments in the business when applying for extension or the turnover can expiate this requirement.
Thanks
Don't you have to employ people?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 pm

nasirkhan wrote:I know it a bit too early as I have not even applied for T1 visa yet but no harm in getting some info beforehand. I am applying as the Director/Software developer of a limited company. My business does not require a lot of investment and I work from home using a laptop and an internet connection. I have connections in the industry and academia and get things done that I can't through them. My questions is do I have to show the investments in the business when applying for extension or the turnover can expiate this requirement.
Thanks
This is one of the MUST criteria that your intended business must consume at least £50K or £200K in cash according to your category rationally (excluding certain expenditures such as Director's salary) to be able to apply for extension along with the other ticked eligibility criteria.

You can find more info from this; https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 08-14_.pdf

Hope This Helps.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 pm

One question for you guys, DO we have to submit the bank statements of 3yrs at the time of extension or Accounts and HMRC letters will be enough ??
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:49 pm

aby00156 wrote:One question for you guys, DO we have to submit the bank statements of 3yrs at the time of extension or Accounts and HMRC letters will be enough ??
Yes. Please read the guidance,point no 132 of page 29/30- documents we require. [But I do not think that we need to show whole statements of 3 yrs].
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 08-14_.pdf