ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa refusal.......need advise urgently

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NK0927
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa refusal.......need advise urgently

Post by NK0927 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Guys can someone recommend me a lawyer in London which you handled very difficult case of someone a hopeless case. Please do reply I am in a very difficult situation.

yahyaa
Mood:

Re: Entrepreneur visa refusal.......need advise urgently

Post by yahyaa » Tue May 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Search online, I am sure you will find many.

Jaggers

Post by Jaggers » Tue May 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Try Westkin associates, Paul Richmond they are quite good

And good luck

NK0927
Newly Registered

Post by NK0927 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:52 am

nazirdanish.isc@gmail.com I don't have access to PM please email me

maqeelk84

Post by maqeelk84 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:44 pm

check your email address i have send you a address of my lawyer

NK0927
Newly Registered

Post by NK0927 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Anymore more recommendations guys

Success2014
Newly Registered

Post by Success2014 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Please can you call help with this

Tier 1 Entrepreneur was applied for in May and was refused based on the information below and wrong assumption of the case worker who states I work as a recruiter and not a consultant and that I chose in my application that I am a project manager/director which doesn't co relate with what my recruitment agency states in their contract that I work as a commisioning consultant for community health therefore the code claimed falls under soc code 2424

Points also were not given to because it was established that you have not demonstrated that you are eligible to be awarded points under the provision of Table 4 of Appendix A of the immigration rules for having access to 50,000.

I dont understand all the jargons the case worker stated below. please can you make sense. prior to my application , I work as a contractor and earn atleast 280pounds a week , also I submitted a bank account of my very close relation that has upto £50,000 which will be available. therefore I see no reason for rejection.

Kindly help, what can I do.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Did you submitted all the required docs for 3rd party funding?
secondly you need to explain further about your company and your role so it can be advised

Success2014
Newly Registered

Post by Success2014 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

yes i did. I submitted all the documents my company is an health advisory consultancy company with focus on project manangement, organizational change management and performance management. I've had about two contracts already with the NHS i got the contract through and employment business known as finegreen associates witha daily rate of about 280pounds per day for 3 months. The case worker claimed on my refusal that my business is an employment business that seeks clients for the end user and this is not so. As i am the one that carries out the consulting by myself.

Success2014
Newly Registered

Post by Success2014 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

yes i did. I submitted all the documents my company is an health advisory consultancy company with focus on project manangement, organizational change management and performance management. I've had about two contracts already with the NHS i got the contract through and employment business known as finegreen associates witha daily rate of about 280pounds per day for 3 months. The case worker claimed on my refusal that my business is an employment business that seeks clients for the end user and this is not so. As i am the one that carries out the consulting by myself.