ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

receiving letter from inis

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

celiakara

receiving letter from inis

Post by celiakara » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi everyone here im just worried about my husbands case for naturilisation.he received a letter from inis after 7month the problem is that they told him that he got a court order and didnt tell them and he has to explain to them why and the offense was made 10years ago on 2004 right my husband didnt know about it was shocked and then that he remember that time a thing happend to him the garda stoping him in that place he was living before i meane in 2004 coz he moved from this place and the garda asked him about item he was saling them the thing that those items belong to him i hope you understand me .but he didnt receive any letter showing that he has to go to court its so made coz after that incident he moved from that place its 10 years ago now he doesnt know what to do and where to go. Its so sad he is 10years in this country a person with good charactere a never hadany trouble and good level of education.anayway i just whant you to help me and find solution for his problem thanks.i think the offense was theft but those item belong to him and he explain to the garda that time. what do you think does he need a lawer for this case.many thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: receiving letter from inis

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:07 am

Sorry to hear that, try to make an inquiry if there was any court summon issued ? Also get a good solicitor, this is a complicated case now.

Good Luck