ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1E UK visa application after July

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samigo123321
Newly Registered

Tier1E UK visa application after July

Post by samigo123321 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone submitted their application in the UK has been approved without Interview?

Also I am currently running my business for nearly a year now (under Graduate Entrepreneur), which is a legitimate business and I spent so much time setting it up. However we currently do not have any revenue at all (because we are a tech start up which we did not expect to have the revenue in early 1-2 years but want to build the product, attract enough users and then sell it to software companies.

Could anyone let me know plz I am very worried, but again, I am absolutely genuine entrepreneur, but its just so many refusals attached with this visa made me quite paranoid.

yunas
Mood:

Re: Tier1E UK visa application after July

Post by yunas » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi there,

I am running my Software development company since 10 months, Working as software developer since 12 years, Working as freelancer in UK since 2009, Still i got refused earlier this year due to funds verification, Now I applied again on 25th July with every single bit of document including VAT application and PAYE Number, already hired business manager and paid 4 salaries and TAX's,
Still there is no update. And when I got refused last time, My company started making 100K Revenue each month. Well Finger crossed.

This country don't care if you are genuine Entrepreneur or genuine skilled person indeed this country is all about chicken shops.

Many Thanks for sharing your experience, Just Pray!!!!
Yunas

omoba40
Newly Registered

Post by omoba40 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:05 am

Got mine after 4 weeks of submitting my application and was approved. No interview

Needless to say I had been refused twice and this was my third time. just keep praying!

stevens874
Newly Registered

Post by stevens874 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:21 pm

omoba40 wrote:Got mine after 4 weeks of submitting my application and was approved. No interview

Needless to say I had been refused twice and this was my third time. just keep praying!
bro can you please give time line of your all applications and your visa status during that time?

regards