ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Submitted

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arslaan
Mood:

JR Submitted

Post by Arslaan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:15 am

Devilz wrote:
Devilz wrote:I applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa on 12 December 2012 following third party £200,000 route from Tier 2.

My application was refused on 12 November 2013, reason being case worker so competent, he/she didn't bothered to go through my application along with documents and concluded that I have £50,000 from venture capital fund to invest and they verified the letter from Provident Venture Capita and found that I don't have £50k funds. The supporting documents I sent with my application clearly states that I have £200,000 as third party investment.

Also I was not given Right of Appeal as my previous Leave to Remain it still valid. My team member whose LTR was expired in due time was give RTA and he went that route. We contacted case worker stating they made blunder assessing our application and our application should be reconsidered on merit. Case worker agreed to reconsider the case, as he was running out of time for appeal and case worker being so lazy in responding, he appealed against the decision.

On 15th March, case worker decided because we have appeal in process as well, they will not reconsider our application until unless appeal is withdrawn from court by 17th March 2014. It was weekend and my team member was away so he couldn't withdraw appeal witihin said time scale. Due to this, case worker decided to stop reconsidering our application and advised case will be solved in court on hearing date.

We went to court on hearing and our solicitor decided to speak to HO representative before we appear in front of judge. HO representative had no clue that our case was under reconsideration and agreed to adjourn the appeal after going through all emails we received from case worker.

Now all of a sudden, I got letter dated 26 March 2014 to attend interview regarding my application. My question is how can HO call me for interview when my application was already refused and I haven't applied for JR yet and my team member's case is in appeal at court.

I have sent them email confirming I will attend the interview on said date, Just wanted to know what sort of questions should I expect from interviewer.

Thanks
My interview was on 2nd April 2014 and all went fine.

Got my refusal letter two days ago. Here is what it says

"It has come to the attention of the Home Office, from the information provided by Educational Testing Service (ETS) that an anomaly with your speaking test indicated the presence of a proxy test taker. In light of this information it is the considered opinion of the Home Office that you have utilised deception to gain leave to remain in the United Kingdom."

My previous Leave to Remain has been cancelled. Now I am not allowed to work and I have been asked to report at the Home Office on 12th August 2014. For last 19 months I have been living on my savings along with my family and now this has come.

After all the wait, I get letter stating I used deception to get my visa. Am so annoyed and frustrated right now. The su***rs should know I can speak the language when I went for interview. At my last LTR I had IELTS done and I scored f****ng 8.5 in speaking. I am going to take them to court to prove what they are saying is true.

Rant over............
Quote from previous thread

JR submitted today on grounds for UKBA to prove it was proxy who did my speaking test. Hope now it will go in right direction now and won't take ages to get answer

Arslaan
Mood:

Re: JR Submitted

Post by Arslaan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 pm

How long does it normally take to get answer after submitting JR?

Anyone else here got their application refused due to ETS being shutdown?

Arslaan
Mood:

Post by Arslaan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 pm

JR has been accepted, got two copies back in post on Friday.

I have sent one copy to treasury solicitors today via recorded delivery. Also I got another letter asking to fill Form T485 with representative details. So far I did my application myself, does anyone knows good Barrister who can present my case at Upper Tribunal Court?

Thanks

zahidali2020
Newly Registered

Post by zahidali2020 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:35 am

Hi Devilz.

do you have any update on JR you submitted back in September.

I am stuck in the same situation but i did my test myself and have been studying English in ETS approved Center in Mile End. I have all the fee receipts and correspondence letters college sent to my address. I have been studying there for 11 Months and paid more than 6000 GBP.

Please advise. thanks